chapter 14

Bella's P.O.V
today we are in San Diego our hometown...right now am walking to PTV show...am in the front line taking pictures but Vic stops singing and says "hold up i want my little sister to come up to sing with me!! Come on sis!!" the whole crowed screamed my name and other were screaming 'go on stage'...The security let me on stage and Vic graved my waist and pulled me on his left side..."this is my beautiful sister and we are going to sing Hold on till may!" i just flipped him off because i was scared...Vic was sing un till the girl part..i knew that was my turn...when i was done vic was shocked probably of my singing...I got a little nervous and hide behind Vic..
Everyone yelled my name,for once in my life i felt important...
Later that day Mike invited me to go to a fancy restaurant..I was wearing a black dress that went to my knees and had triangles cuts on both arms..I put on some black high heels....Mike was wearing a tuxedo with his san Diego hat...we sat on the back of all the people and so Mike started ordering champagne..
"So Bella if i invited u here it's because i want to talk about us" Mike said smiling.."umm...yeah i also wanted to talk" i said fake smiled...."Bella i changed am truly sorry for putting u into depression,am sorry for all the words i said to u...U are the best sister anybody could have,am really luck to have a beautiful and strong sister like u...If i never told u that i loved u it was because i was jealous that u only talked to Vic about everything and u never trusted me" i then didn't know what to say,i was speechless..."Mike am sorry but when i ever wanted to tell u something u would just push me away..I..I..I wanted to be with u all the time, i wanted to tell u alot of stuff" Mike looked shocked from my answer."Isabella i just thought our parents loved u and Vic...I felt left-out from our family"...'Mike!! u don't understand i always got depressed because of u!!,I always cried myself to sleep because u would make mad expressions...I did it because i felt good getting my feeling out on that silver blade" i cryed.. "Am sorry Bella i didn't mean to hurt you in any way,you are and you will always be my sister..i should want stuff between us" Mike hold me close. "Ok i love you and i will always be here for you " i smiled.....
NEXT DAY-
So today we are in Portland Oregon.I love that place because i like the cool places they have...But any ways i just changed to some black skinny jeans a black tin top and a gray Cardigan...Today i really want to go and vist my BFF/sister in Vancouver...He name is Briceida,I love how her name ia different..
So am walking to the YouTubers tent first when my fans came running to me and all of them hugging me..See Portland is a nice place to be...I walked to the guys and they all said hi..
It was now 2:00pm and i asked my brothers to take me and vist my friend later...But right now i really wanted to go around Portland to take some pictures..Since PTV have a show at 3:00pm they cant take me so i went to the BVB bus to ask the guys and they all said that they would take me since they played in the morning...
It's been forever since i updates..i needed updates because i had a feeling that peopel don't think my story but idk...well this is it see you next time peacekis✌

well this is it see you next time peacekis✌