chapter 15

I was know knocking at my friends house...She opened it and just started crying because we haven't seen each other since a year in a half....She hugged BVB..I love how she's not that crazy fangirls that would start jumping on the guys... "So are you guys dating,I totally ship you guys" Briceida looked at me and Andy....Andy couldn't stop smiling tho while i just changed the subject....I told her all about warped tour...She told me that she couldn't go this year because of her dad...It was 5:00pm and i told Briceida that we are going to head back because i wanted to take pictures around Portland...Since Vancouver to Portland takes 20 minutes i thought of sleeping alittle bit...Ashley was driving to my favorite place by the way i knew Ashley before he started in BVB, also all my camera kit was in the passengers seat...Me and Andy were in the back of the van while Cc,jake and jinxx were in the middle seats of the van...My head laid on Andy's shoulder and my eyes completely shut right away...
Andy's P.O.V
I keeped on looking at Bella's face while she was sleeping...I took out my phone and took a picture of Bella and me 'am a pillow today' it read.....30 minutes passed and we were at this beautiful garden place..I woked up Bella and she jumped and ran off the van graving her camera and camera stand....I had no idea what she going to do until she called one by one of us...She took a picture of me in 3 different flower walls...She took the rest of the guys and she called us all to take a group picture.....She showed it to us and honestly wow her pictures look so amazing...
Anyway i couldn't stop looking at her all day am falling for her all warped tour.
Bella's P.O.V
Later that day i was making YouTube video's with the guys Johnnie,Damon,and Bryan... Me and Johnnie were now alone on the YouTube bus. " hey Bella I need to tell you something" Johnnie said while rubbing his neck
"Yeah what's up?" I asked
"Bella I like you a lot but I don't know how you feel about me" Oh no I don't want to hurt him but i like Andy...I don't know what to do know.... "Johnnie I-I" " Bella i know you don't like me am sorry if i made this akward" Johnnie said with a sad face.... " No Johnnie I-I- I do" I didn't want to hurt him but i know i made a mistake...Why do i always do mistakes WHY!!

Hello guys i haven't updated in a long time am sorry but i needed a little break....But hope you like this one bye Peacekis✌