chapter 7

"Bella it wasn't a mistake,i like you alot" i really just said that??Andy!!!

Bella's P.O.V
Bella it wasn't a mistake,i like you alot" Did Andy really said that to me?? "A-Andy i---" I couldn't say my last words when in realise that Andy was kissing me,after about 10 seconds that he kissed me i pulled away.."Andy no!! You have a girlfriend that loves you and she's so pretty..You can't just leave her for this shit that i am!!" i said "Your don't a shit Bella!!,i know and i think we should know each other more" Andy replied...
(Later)
I was now in the PTV bus hanging out with my brothers and the guys. "Bella there's this pool here in this vanue and we wanted to go,since we never have Brothers & Sister time we just just have fun you know" Mike said "Sure!!!"i yelled getting up to change to my back 2 piece swim suit...
Everybody was ready and we were heading to the pool..
"Mike put me down!!!!" i yelled "Sisy sorry but am not" Mike replied,everyone was laughing when Mike dropped me into the water.."Mike your died!!" i yelled at him "Sisy i dont think you wanna kill me"Mike yelled back "Whatever!!"

(Later)
We were heading to a Mexican restaurant because of course we all are duh...Some few fans of me and PTV would come up and ask us for a picture, "Gracias" i said when the waiters came with my enchiladas..Me and Hime were the only one's who could talk Spanish and understand,"esto estaba muy bueno!!"<--(this was so good) "Si!!" everyone yelled back

We were on the bus now it was around 11 pm and i was wondering of my amazing life that i have....

Hey guys sorry!! It seems like i maybe be updating in then weekend cause i can stay late and update but i will try to update in the week bye thug pugs!!❤✌