Chapter = 8 (part - 2)

Cherryl Carter made her way towards her class with her nerves in her throat. She shrieked and jumped at every loud noise on her way from the parking lot to the corridor leading to her class. She looked around wildly and sighed in relief when she didn't spot any pair of blue eyes. She almost jumped in joy when she entered the safety of her class and plopped down on her usual seat.  She  grabbed a pen and a notebook getting ready for the class. The teacher entered the class and she relaxed a bit more. Teacher was about to start teaching when the class door burst open. She looked towards the door and her heart jumped back in her throat. She clamped down her thighs together to stop her feet from making a dash for the door.

Damien Richards walked to the teacher and showed him the slip. Teacher nodded after reading the note and told him to take a seat. His eyes were glued to the brunette sitting in the front row looking scared out of her mind. He let out a mischievous smile and slid down in the seat next to her.

Cherryl stiffened and suddenly felt suffocated. She tried real hard to control her breathing. Whole class went by just like that. She was unable to concentrate on anything the teacher was saying. Whole time she could feel his stare boring into the side of her face. When the bell rang she was the first one to dash out of the class. It was the first time that she disrespected her teacher and it was all because of him. He was messing with her perfect life and it was infuriating for her.

His stalking didn't stop just there, he was present in all of her classes. And moreover he sat right next to her as she always sat alone, which she was willing to change now.

Finally the lunch came. She hurriedly walked towards the lunchroom. For the first time she was eager to be surrounded with so many people and all the noises coming from around. She wasn't hungry at all though she hadn't eaten anything since morning. She just grabbed a slice of pizza and hurriedly walked to the table to join Rose. Nicky was absent today.

She just sat there nibbling at her pizza slice while Rose continued tapping down on her phone. Cherryl finally managed to finish her pizza though she felt like puking afterwards. She sighed and managed to keep her food down. She looked up towards Rose only to find her beaming back at her. Cherryl blinked a few times but Rose still had this huge crazy grin on her face.

"What is it?" Cherryl asked staring at her in utter confusion.

"Our little Cherryl is finally gaining some attention huh...? First that Mike guy and now Mr. Hottie." Rose said and winked in her direction. Now Cherryl was lost and even more confused.

"Rose, What exactly are you trying to say?" Cherryl asked staring at her friend, totally clueless.

"Silly! Damien Richards is staring at you from last ten minutes." Rose said and rolled her eyes. Cherryl felt her spine go rigid and she turned around slowly in her seat. As soon as she turned around his blue eyes bored into her grey ones.

Damien couldn't help himself as the full moon was coming closer he wanted nothing more than to be close to Cherryl. He stared into her grey eyes daring her to break the contact. Whole world faded away and all he could focus on was her. He was sure that he wasn't in love with her but still he felt this sudden urge to do things to her which would make her go crazy. She was one of those girls who looked like nothing when we first see them but they are something. And she meant a lot more than something to his beast, he on the side was a total different case.