Chapter = 15

So very sorry for the delay. My life is kind of messy right now, hoping for it turn into a happy phase again. I still managed to write this chapter thanks to all your amazing comments guys. :) Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face.

Please read and enjoy.

>love and blessings<

-dreamer37 (Shine Hope)

Chapter = 15

Cherryl was busy running towards the Eifel tower made of chocolate when Rihanna's voice filled her room. She tried real hard to block it out but at last gave up and opened her eyes, grudgingly. She checked the time, it was five in the morning. Irritated at the caller she grabbed the thing, which was her phone and stared at the bright screen. She squinted her eyes at the unknown number while 'we found love in a hopeless place' kept playing in the background. She felt the sudden urge to throw the phone across the room. It should be made illegal to call someone so early in the morning. She glared at the phone screen and then hung up without bothering about the unknown caller.

After moving around for a bit finally getting into a comfortable position she closed her eyes. She was in a state where a person is just hovering over the line of half asleep and half awake state and she was about to cross that line when her phone rang again. She grabbed the phone and looked at the screen through half open eyes. Same unknown number flashed on the screen making her groan with irritation. She pressed the answer button and muttered two words 'Wrong number' before hanging up again.

When the phone rang for the third time she turned it off without even bothering to open her eyes. She was sleeping soundly when suddenly she felt cold and pulled the comforter closer to her body.

"So you are not a morning person huh?" A male voice came from somewhere around her room.

'A male voice in my room. I must be dreaming. Of course it's a dream.' She thought and sighed trying to find some peace in her sleep.

"I got up so early, got dressed and drove to your house. And you are being stubborn." The same voice said again.

But she was too far gone, already in her peaceful castle, to reply him back.

"So, you aren't waking up?" He said again. And all she wanted was to yell at the voice to go away.

"Fine then, I should get some sleep too." She almost smiled at that. Finally the stubborn voice will go away.