{XVI.} Fish Tank Situation.

The girls looked around the glass ceiling of the mall as they walked in. Kyoko and Tavia twirled as they stared up at the ceiling amazed since the glass was watercolor. Alia and Hasina mouth both formed a small 'o' shape as they walked looked at the stores. Ninda crossed her arms over her chest, staring at the people before looking at large store picture. She soon dropped her arms, flipping her spiral curly hair before she puting her hand on her waist and walked awkwardly.

Vanessa smiled, moving her hands, "You're trying to hard." she said, wrapping her arm around Ninda. "Just casual, you won't look different. No one walks a certain way."

"Kyoko, Tavia you be careful!" Adalyn told the girls who jumped up onto the ledge of a fountain. Vanessa frowned, biting the inside of her cheeks as Alia and Hasina followed them. They twirled on the fountain ledged with grace though like ballet dancers in an enchanting way that got attention to the nearby people.

The girls giggled as they danced, the laughing soft and enchanting sounding that it made even Vanessa stare a little. She was sure everyone was wondering who these girls were, dancing like angels on the fountain. For having a tail, they sure knew how to stand on their tip toes.

Vanessa noticed people gathering around the fountain staring. The looks weren't 'who are these weirdos dancing on the fountain' but with admiration and wonder and Vanessa panicked. She let go of Ninda arm and ran over, grabbing Tavia hand since she was closes, "Get down all of you!" she said. They stopped, staring at her confused. "I know what you guys are doing! Stop it right now. You can use your enhancement glamour on them. You're suppose to be blending in."

Alia giggled as she shrugged, "We're just having fun, Queen Vanessa."

Kyoko brought her arms above her head and twirled once, "Yes. You should join us, they love it."

"Because you're making them." she said.

Hasina ran her long nails across a guy face that was close to her before her pointer finger pressed under his chin to tilt his head back, "This is what we were made to do. Enchant them. We are Sirens."

She pulled Tavia down and moved Hasina hand away, "Enough. You all are on land now and you do as I say. Down, now." she said.

The girls did as she said with grumpy faces. They lowered their heads as they all walked away. The people woke up from the glamour confused but soon carried on their own business.

Vanessa felt awkward as she leaded the way and sighed heavily, "Girl look, I'm sorry. I hadn't mean to be cold but it's dangerous to do these things in public. I'm sure the cameras caught you guys but hopefully it doesn't look so strange."

"Cameras?" Tavia questioned.

"I'll tell you later." she said. "But anyways, it's dangerous if you girls get in trouble."

"Like chopping our heads off?" Alia asked, making Vanessa eyes widen. "Vikings tried to do that in my village until I ran away. When I made to towards the sea, that's where I was found by Ileisha."

"Well no, not that dangerous." she said. "But still dangerous to our secret. I think I should set up some rules. No using the enchantment glamour anymore."

"What." Kyoko said as they stopped. Vanessa turned to them, seeing all four girls suprised. "No glamour?"

"We need to use it to survive, it why we have the ability to do it." Hasina said.

"Well it's dangerous." Vanessa said, pushing her blonde hair behind her ears. "Also, I want you all to leave the humans alone. I let you come because it meant you leave the arctic and help me figure out how to get the Elixir."