{End.} Full Moon.

Six Years Later
Vanessa out into the water of the sea from the porch of her beach house. The nightly breezy hair blew her shoulder length hair back and she could smell the salt water of the ocean. The waves hit the sand strong and hard, it was music to her ears though. She saw some familiar faces appear out of the water and she smiled widely. She waved to Adalyn and Ninda with excitement.

Every full moon she gets a visit from them and the adventure was always amazing. For the last six years, her life was nothing but filled with excitement even though she was human. Before she became a mermaid, her knew her life was boring and unexcited. After being a mermaid, she was a totally different person. Stronger, braver, and more confidant with herself.

She turned her head around, "Are you two ready?"

Raphael stepped out into the porch in his basketball short, "You always get way to excited at these times."

"The ocean calls for us." she said, looking up at the moon where it shinned brightly. Her husband walked over as he put his hands in his pockets and waved out towards the girls. "Nixie, come on."

Her two year old rushed out of the kitchen with her doll in her arm. She smiled excitedly as she jumped in front of Raphael and he leaned down picking her up. Vanessa ran her fingers through her daughter long dark hair before she closed the screen doors and locked it, hiding the key under the mat.

They over towards the water and stood about a foot away from the water. Raphael set Nixie down on to the floor and she excitedly ran over to the water. Ninda and Adalyn dove into the water and headed over to meet her since they were completely in love with Nixie.

Vanessa sighed heavily, "Think we'll run into James again? He is always late, last time he didn't even make it."

He shrugged, "He better, I don't wanna be stuck with a sea full of women again."
Vanessa grimace at him before chuckling and took his hand. James was excitedly living his life. After he learned the cancer disappeared after taking the Elixir, he's been very healthy and doesn't even get allergies anymore. He was living life to the fullest and something forgets about the full moon.

Vanessa walked backwards into the water, "Remember, tomorrow dinner with my dad and Anita. We gotta try to not stay out so late."

Raphael followed, "When do you we ever really listen to ourselves though?" he asked, making them both chuckle before they ran further into the water and dove in. Her tail quickly appeared and she watched further into the water Nixie playing with Ninda and Adalyn. Nixie short little silver tail splashing around since she was still getting use to it.

Author note: can we please take a moment of silence for me to cry??? Because i was thought this day would never come. It sorta of relieves me but also saddens me because Vanessa became very important to me. Her before the shy one was inspired by me. I'm shy and a little insecure but we both battled our own demons. That's why she's an important character to me. It was really fun writing and going through this adventure with you guys. I hope you enjoyed the stories as much as i loved writing it. (: