Chapter 3

Selena aimed her bow. She shot the arrow and it landed perfectly on the target. "Yay!"She cheered. Sango was wiping clean her Hiraikotsu while InuYasha rested on a tree. Miroku was sitting with Shippo and Kirara, on his lap."Kagome!" Selena yelled,"I have to ask you something!" Kagome ran up to her.

"What is it?"she asked.

"Do you mind if I practice deeper in the forest? I need to get use to aim in more dense areas."

"By yourself? It could be dangerous!"

"I'm fine!"

"Alright but hurry back!" Selena nodded.  She went really deep into the forest. Selena stopped when she saw white small dragons flying around.

"What are those?"she asked herself. She followed them until theyarrived to their master. It was a women with long black hair in a priestess outfit. She was standing next to a big tree. "She looks alot like Kagome! Why would she? Wait, is she Kikyo?!"she said loudly. Kikyo turned around but saw nothing.

"Oh my soul collectors,"Kikyo said softly,"Have you brought me more souls?" The soul collectors had small orbs and dropped them inside Kikyo."InuYasha.. how I wish to see you.."

"What a witch.."Selena whispered to herself,"She's the reason Kagome and InuYasha can't be together! Why couldn't she stay dead! She died 50 years ago! I know it sounds mean but.." Wow. I sounded really bitchy..

"Who's there?"Kikyo aimed her bow. Selena slowly stood up holding her bow. "Who are you? You don't have the aura of a demon."

"Cause I'm not. Are you Kikyo?"

"How do you know me?"

"I'm..traveling with InuYasha."

"Are you a friend of Kagome?"

"Actually I'm a relative of her,"

"A relative? Where is InuYasha?"

"Why should I tell you? You're a dead women who won't leave InuYasha alone. You walk the earth despite knowing your time on earth finished 50 years ago." Kikyo glared at Selena but Selena kept talking,"You take the souls of people! You're the reason InuYasha can't be with Kagome!"

"He wanted to live with me. We had a bond first,"

"So? You died and now Kagome has a chance to be with him!"

"So..Kagome loves him?"

"With all her heart!"

"Do you love someone?"

"Huh?"Selena blushed,"No,why?"

"Do you understand my feelings?"

"Your feelings?"

"Yes. I loved him. I gave up being a priestess to be with him. I died thinking he betrayed me. Now I'm resurrected and can see him again. I don't want to die without knowing his true feelings."

"Kikyo..I.."

"Girl, Go to InuYasha."

"But..I.."

"I said Leave!"Kikyo yelled. Selena ran but before, she shouted.

"It's not girl, the name's Selena!" She ran into Kagome.

"There you are, Selena!"Kagome sounded relieved,"We were going to look for you..what's wrong?" Selena had tears in her eyes.

"I don't know.."Selena couldn't stop the tears. She felt the pain Kikyo felt as she thought InuYasha, her true love, betrayed her. "I feel her pain.."

"Who's?"Kagome asked hugging her. "Selena.."

"Kikyo's..and mine.."