Chapter 20

The Final Chapter!!! Well except the Epilogue..I can't believe I finished it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koga rushed to Selena's still body. It kept bleeding. He grabbed her and got stained by her blood but he didn't care. All he cared about was her. He never felt like that before not even for Kagome. "Selena!!" His voice was broken. "Damn Naraku..he did this! Wake up..damn it!"he yelled. Tears ran down his cheeks. He held her close to his chest. He felt pain. He swore to protect her but he couldn't. He failed her..he broke his promise.

Kikyo looked at Selena with sadness. She told Naraku that she wouldn't let him touch her. Instead Selena didn't let him touch HER. She did so much for a dead woman..she was truly kind. I don't deserve. I'm not part of this world.

"Why? It can't be..."Kagome sobbed on InuYasha's chest.

"No..why did it have to happen to her?! Damn that Naraku!"Sango cried. Miroku tried to comfort her. "She only wanted to protect others.."

"Oh Selena.."Kagome cried. She looked at Koga. "Koga.."

"Why don't you wake up?!"Koga shouted. No response. She laid still like a doll. "In the beginning..I ignored you. Eventually I became closer to you. I didn't get a chance to tell you how I felt. I love your smile..I love your voice..I love you!" More tears came out and fell on Selena's cheek. "Damn it...because of you...I'm crying! Me, Koga, a demon is crying! Selena, I need to know..I needed to know if you loved me as I love you. I would do anything do you would talk to me again." Suddenly Selena twitched and fluttered her eyes open. She moaned in pain.

"K-Koga?" Her voice was weak and raspy. "Is that..is that you? I'm glad you're safe." She smiled. His heart thumped. She was alive. She didn't leave him.

"Selena..."Koga smiled in relief. Selena wiped off his tears. "You..you're okay.."

"Yes. A little sore but I'm okay. Oh and I love you too." Selena managed to smile. She placed her hand on her wound. "I'm bleeding but I managed to live.."

"You idiot. If you do something like that again..I won't forgive you." Selena laughed and he leaned in closer to her. "I love you." He pressed his lips against hers and she kissed him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm done but that was with the help of Kikyo."Kagone said as Kikyo stood up. Selena was bandaged up. "Get some rest."Kagome smiled as she left the hut. Selena looked over at Kikyo.

"Kikyo..thank you.."

"I should be the one thanking you. You risked your life to save me..one that has already died."

"Heh heh. Youre welcome. You know, I'm glad I met you. No wonder InuYasha loved you. You are a kind and strong hearted woman."Selena grinned. Kikyo warmly smiled back.

"Get well soon. We'll meet again. I promise." Kikyo's walked out of the hut, smiling to herself. I will see you. I promise...

Selena looked at her wounded body and let out a big sigh. She thought about Koga declaring his love and the kiss. She blushed red and giggled. Koga walked in and blushed too.

"Hey..hey Selena."he stammered. She giggled.

"Hello Koga. If you're wondering how I'm doing..don't worry! I'm strong! Stronger than a fierce demon!" Koga lightly chuckled.

"Selena.." Koga knelt down to her. He grabbed her hands. "I know it's too early and a little crazy but will you be my woman?"

"Huh? Your woman?"she repeated, flushing.

"Yes."he replied.

"So you mean marriage? You want me to marry you?" Selena's face lit up.

"Yes. If you want to of course."

"Koga.." Selena had tears in her eyes. "..after we defeat Naraku..I'll gladly marry you.

"I'll be waiting for you..no matter how long it takes."

"Koga.." She wiped away her tears and they embraced.