Chapter 14

"Lord Monk, how long was I asleep?" Sango asked after barely waking up. He sat right beside her.

"For a while."he replied.

"Thanks for staying with me." She blushed.

"I'll do anything for you, Sango." Her blush darkened.

"I.." Sango stopped. She was in pain and she clutched her side. "My body really hurts.."

"Don't move Sango. You need to rest."

"Lord Monk, what happened to Kohaku?"

"He left with Kanna."

"Oh.."she turned to face the wall."How could he? I can't believe him.." Sango began cry. Miroku placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Sango..."

"I can't bear this anymore, Lord Monk! I just..can't!"she cried through clenched teeth.

"Sango, you have to stay strong.."

"How can I? My only family memeber left is killing innocent people and helping that damn Naraku!"

"Don't hold resentment towards your little brother."Miroku said as she wiped her tears with a sleeve.

"Monk, thank you for your support."

"Its no problem."

"I really appreciate it." Kirara then came in and sat next to Sango. "Kirara."she smiled as she pet her.

"Sango, something happened while you were knocked out."

"Like what?"Sango asked concerned.

"Kanna took Selena's soul but the mirror was unable to contain it."

"It only happened once to Kagome."

"It makes me think..is Selena the reincarnation of a powerful priestess?"

"Dunno. She could be or it could be something else but the question is what?"she pondered. Miroku thought for a moment.

"Who could help us to learn about Selena?"

"I wish I knew.."

"Well, I'll try to find out.

"Are you going to tell her, Monk?"

"Hm? Tell her that I think she's the reincarnation of a priestess? I don't see a reason why. I only thought about it for a little. That's just an assumption. I have no evidence besides what happened."

"That's true,"

"Where's Koga and Selena?"

"They wanted to be alone in another hut."she answered. Miroku sighed and crossed his arms. "What is it Lord Monk? Something cross your mind? Your face got serious."

"She's so young and innocent yet allows Koga to.." Sango's eyes anime narrowed and she sweat dropped.

"Monk, don't think so perverted."

"I'm not.."

"Monk.."

Sorry it took so long to update but here's another chapter. A short one. Vote! fan! Comment!