Epilogue [EDITED]

The actual final chapter! I hope u enjoy it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years after the final act:

Kagome walked out of her hut with a basket full of laundry. A little girl ran past her. She had short white hair with black steaks and little dog ears. She also had red ribbons in her hair.

"Mama!"the little girl exclaimed. InuYasha then appeared out of nowhere and picked her up.

"And just where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to visit Auntie Selena and Uncle Koga!"she cheerfully said.

"Without any adults? I don't think so, Hitomi."he said. A little boy ran into InuYasha's leg. He shared a similar resemblance to Hitomi. "Hey, don't hurt yourself, Hiromi. If something happens..Mom will kill me."

"Papa! Auntie is here!"he announced. InuYasha looked and saw Selena coming towards them holding hands with a silver haired boy with pointed ears and blue eyes. He wore a one piece outfit made of fur and a fur scarf. Koga walked behind her with twin girls with black hair, red hair ornaments and blue eyes. They wore fur but with a good with the shape of wolf ears on top.

"Kagome!"Selena smiled.

"Selena! Koga!" Kagome ran up to her cousin. Kagome tried to play with the twins but they were scared since Selena haven't visited since the oldest was born. "What are the girl's names?"

"The one with the blue flower in her hair is Akari. The one with the red flower is Akane. The oldest is Yukio."Selena replied.

"So.." Kagome turned to Koga. "How are you two?"

"We're doing great. Selena fits in well with the rest of the tribe. Though at first they were reluctant to let me marry her since she was human,"Koga answered.

"At least it all worked out for you two,"Kagome smiled.

"Where is Sango and Miroku?"Selena asked looking around.

"Sango is in the village with her children while Miroku might be doing an exorcism,"

"I heard Kohaku is a demon slayer using Kirara to aid him."

"Yup. While, Shippo is training to be a full fox demon."she added.

"I've been wondering. InuYasha was the first to see me but he doesn't greet me. Why is that?"Selena pondered.

"He's a jerk."Koga muttered.

"Sorry. He's being rude as always. Come inside." Kagome walked to the hut and grabbed the giggling Hitomi. InuYasha picked up the squirming Hiromi. Koga and Selena smiled at each other before continuing to walk with Kagome.

______________________________________________________

Thanks a bunch for reading my story!! Sorry that the epilogue was short!!