Chapter 6

"I sense some evil aura,"Kikyo said to herself while walking with her soul collectors. Kikyo looked up and saw Kagura and Kohaku. Kikyo stared at them. She was pulled out an arrow but stopped."That boy would end up hurt. He works for Naraku yet his eyes are not of a puppet," She kept walking with her soul collectors.

................................................................................................................................................................................

Selena yawned while walking with the rest of the group. "Tired?" Kagome asked. Selena shook her head no. "We could rest if you.."

"No!" InuYasha interupted,'We don't have time for that,"

"InuYasha,I'm sure the rest of us are tired!"Kagome began to argue with him.

"You humans are too weak,"InuYasha commented.

"Let us rest in a nearby village,"Miroku said.

"Yeah, we're hungry and tired," Sango added.

"Fine,"InuYasha agreed. Selena began trudging and Sango noticed.

"It's about Koga isn't it?"Sango inquired.

"Huh?" Selena looked up.

'Your slow and sad steps,"

"No,"Selenaquickly responded.

"I would be upset too if the man I love would notice another girl instead of me,"

"Like Miroku right now," Selena pointed to behind Sango.

"Like Miroku right now.?." Sango turned arond and saw Miroku flirting with some village girls. Selena could sense a lot of "angry aura" around Sango."That..lecherous monk," Sango took out her Hiraikotsu and stormed off to Miroku.

"Sango?"Miroku looked up to notice a glaring Sango,"I.."

"Lecherous Monk!"Sango hit him on the head with Hiraikotsu. Selena tried couldn't help but giggle. Kirara purred quickly jumped on to her shoulder and Kagome walked over after looking at a bruised Miroku.

"Miroku is at it again?" Kagome asked holding back a laugh.

"Yeah,"

"Selena..you've been making me worried,"

"What? Why?"

"When ever you see Koga,you end up depressed,"

"I can't help it,"

"Don't let Koga make you sad,"

"I won't. I promise," Selena smiled.

"Alright,"Kagome smiled and walked towards InuYasha. Selena fixed her hair and skirt.

"Maybe I should notice someone else like from my own time,"Selena sighed and muttered to herself. Shippo ran up to her.

"Selena,"Shippo began,"Every time I see you, you're sad,"

"I haven't noticed,"Selena sadly responded. Shippo kept looking at her.

"You're very pretty,"

"Huh? Really? Thanks,"

"You like Koga right?"

"I guess,"

"Yet he only likes Kagome. He's an idiot for not noticing you,"

"Heh. You're right Shippo-chan,"she smiled patting his head.

"I usually am,"

"I'm sure you are,"Selena giggled. Selena opened wide her arms meaning she wanted a hug. Shippo, happily jumped. She gave him a big squeeze which made him giggle.