Chapter 12

Kohaku looked at his Kusarigama. It was covered in blood. The blood of innocent people. "I killed inncocent people..."Kohaku whispered to himself "I can't face my sister like this.."

"We have to go,"Kanna informed.

"Are we done?"Kohaku asked. Then Saimyosho appeared.

"Naraku has ordered us to come.."Kanna replied. Suddenly Hiraikotsu flew by Kohaku.

"What the?!"he exclaimed. Kohaku quickly grabbed onto Kanna. "Excuse me but we really have to leave! We're being attacked!"

"No!" Sango came out with Selena, Koga and Miroku. She caught her Hiraikotsu. "You have committed too many crimes. Last time InuYasha stopped me but he isn't here!"

"You don't understand!" Kohaku threw Kusarigama at her but she blocked it with Hiraikotsu. Koga tried to kick Kanna but Kohaku stopped him. "Get out of way!"

"Why are you taking souls? Kikyo needs them!'Selena questioned.

"Naraku ordered it."Kohaku replied.

"Kohaku, please stop this.."Sango pleaded. "Or I'll kill you.."

"If it costs me my life..I'll fight you.." Kohaku looked like he was holding back tears.

"Huh?" Selena looked at Kohaku. He didn't want to fight Sango but he had to. "Kohaku.." Sango clenched her fists and held back her own tears.

"Hiraikotsu!"Sango yelled. Kanna stood in front of Kohaku and the mirror reflected back the giant bone weapon. "Ahh!" Sango cried as Hiraikotsu hit her. She collapsed.

"Sango!"Miroku yelled. He went towards her and saw she was knocked out cold.

"Damn mirror.."Koga muttered."I'm going to break it!"

"Don't try!"Selena yelled."It can't break with physical strength!" While she was caught off guard, Kanna faced the mirror towards her. "Damn!" The mirror showed her reflection and Selena's soul came out of her body and into the mirror.

"Selena!"Koga yelled. He lifted her up. "She's not moving. The mirror really did take her soul?!" Then the mirror started shaking. Kanna stared, showing small emotion of shock.

"Kanna, what's happneing?"Kohaku asked.

"I don't know. The mirror is doing it own its own. Selena's soul is too big to contain just like Kagome's."

"What? How?"

"I don't know." The souls rushed out of the mirror. Selena's came back to her. The rest of them were collected by soul collectors. An arrow shot through the trees, landing towards Kanna. Kikyo came out and Selena quickly woke up.

"I thought I heard something."Kikyo said. She took out another arrow. "Selena, are you alright?'

"Yes."

"So they were the ones taking souls and slaughtering villages." Kikyo aimed at Kanna and Kohaku. "You are Naraku's puppets."

"I don't want to hurt you."Kohaku said taking out Kusarigama again.

"Me either."Kikyo said. She glanced at the injured Sango."It seems you already have injured someone."

"Kikyo, don't hurt Kohaku!" Selena stepped in front of him with her arms spread out.

"Selena, he's Naraku's puppet."Kikyo reminded.

"I know, but he's still Sango's brother!" Selena looked over at Sango. "I don't want to imagine her pain over Kohaku dying! You can't hurt someone who I know still has his heart-" She stopped when Kohaku stabbed his weapon deep into her back. "K-Kohaku..." She fell down in pain.

"Selena!" Koga lifted her off her feet.

"I'm sorry but I can't disobey Naraku!"Kohaku yelled. He picked up Kanna and ran. Kikyo shot an arrow but they were already gone.

"Selena, can you move?"Miroku asked. He was carrying Sango on his back. "That wound looks deep."

"I..I'm fine.."she muttered. "How's Sango?"

"Still knocked out but fine."he replied with worry in his voice.

"Lets take them back."Koga said.

"Yeah we have to treat them. Miroku said as he got on Kirara. Kikyo stared at them as they left.

Does Naraku fear her this much?