Chapter 19

One of the final chapters!!! By the way, have you read Black Bird? It's so awesome! I'm on volume 17!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, if isn't the InuYasha group. How nice to see you."Naraku sneered. "Selena, I've come to get rid of you."

"What?!"she demanded. He fears me that much?!

"Naraku!"yelled a voice. From the forest, an arrow came flying by. It was Kikyo. "Don't touch her.." She glared at him.

"Kikyo?!"Inuyasha exclaimed. She must of sensed his aura..

"I'll get to kill two pests at once! How lucky I am."Naraku laughed. InuYasha took out Tetsuaiga. Kagome and Selena took out their arrows. "This will be fun.."

"Naraku..you scum.."Kikyo lowered her voice. "Why are you after Selena?"

"I'm shocked, Kikyo. I thought you could sense it but apparently you can't."

"What on Earth are you talking about?"

"Selena is powerful..more than you. The reason why is that Selena is the reincarnation of a certain priestess.."

"Which priestess?" Kikyo narrowed her eyes at him.

"The one who created the Shikon No Tama..Midoriko."Naraku answered. Her eyes widened.

"What? Is that true?"Kikyo questioned. She looked at Selena, who nodded. "So that's why you're after her." Kikyo turned back to Naraku. "You're scared aren't you? You're scared of her power?"she smirked. She laughed a little. " Coward. I wont let you hurt her." Kikyo took out an arrow. "You will be sent to Hell TODAY!"

"Confident as always..I'll deal with you but first.." Naraku sent one of his demonic tentacles towards Selena.

"Selena!"Koga yelled as he ran to her and moved her out of the way. "Are you alright?" He hugged her tight. She pulled away.

"I'm fine. Go protect Kikyo!"

"What? Why?" He looked at her confused.

"She protected me, now I want to protect her!"Selena explained. Koga smiled at that. "Do it for me..please."

"I can't do anything..curse it.."Miroku muttered. Saimoyosho were around. "I'm useless.."

"Monk, don't say that!"Sango scolded. "I won't be able to do anything either. He has damn shield around himself. Hiraikotsu can't break through it."

"Naraku, I'll kill you!"InuYasha shouted as he charged at Naraku. Narsku's shield deflected Tetsuaiga and pushed back InuYasha, sending him flying to the ground."Dammit! I forgot about his damn shield."

"InuYasha! I'll break the shield with my arrow!"Kagome shouted. Naraku sent another tentacle out but at Kagome. She stood there frozen, unsure she'll move away in time. InuYasha quickly grabbed her away.

"That was a little reckless! You could've gotten hurt or worse, killed!"

"It's a shame she didn't."Naraku said.

"You..bastard.."InuYasha growled. "I won't let you lay a finger on anyone!"

"Especially Kikyo?"Naraku asked as one of his tentacles broke in two Kikyo's bow. "Today, you will die by my hands..again!!" He was going to strike Kikyo. She stood with not enough to move. No! It can't end here!

"No!"Selena yelled as she dashed towards her. Kikyo gasped. Everyone stood in shock. Selena took the the tentacle almost completely through her back. InuYasha quickly cut it off her. Blood rushed to her mouth. Her school uniform was stained by her blood. "Damn..you."she muttered under breath. "I won't die by the likes of you..never..." Trembling, she stood up and aimed her bow. Naraku smirked in amusement. "You..will..NOT..get away!"she screamed as she released the arrow. Once it struck, it destroyed his shield and half of Naraku's body. Selena pulled out another arrow. "I'll finish you off.."

"Tch. We'll see who will finish off who...soon." Naraku vanished in a cloud of miasma before Selena could continue. She coughed up blood. She placed her hand in her wound and saw She smiled at Koga and collapsed.