Bonus Short Chapter: Selena and Midoriko <Preview>

Selena felt herself falling. I'm falling. I'm falling . I feel so cold. She stopped and stood up. It was dark around her. "Where am I?"She wondered out loud. She suddenly saw a bright light. "That..." It was the Shikon Jewel. "The Jewel.." She reached out but was rejected by a barrier. "What the.."

"How strange...it rejects you.."a voice said. She turned and saw a beautiful woman with long black hair and armor over her priestess outfit. "You do not have enough spiritual power..."

"Who are you?"

"Look at me closely.." Selena gasped. I look like her. Wait. Is that Midoriko?! How.. I still don't get it I thought her soul.. "You have half of my soul while the other is in the jewel."

"Am I dead?" Selena was afraid to hear the answer. She didn't want to leave Koga without telling him how she felt. Midoriko shook her head.

"You are in between. You are dying but still alive."

"What?! No.." She felt tears run down her cheeks. "I can't...I still can't die.. Not until I defeat Naraku.."

"You want to live that badly?"

"Yes! I have to be with the one I love! I need him with me!"she declared. Midoriko smiled. "I have to live! I will never lose my will to live!! I swear I will fight to the end!"

"Very well..come closer.." She tapped Selena's forehead. "I will lend you some of my power to in order for you live and fight..."

"Thank you.." She nodded. "I will not let your hardships go to waste. I promise."

"I know.." Midoriko began to drift away. Selena closed her eyes...

<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Kagome.."Selena began. Kagome looked up. "Tell me what I can do to help fight Naraku."

"You're willing to put yourself in danger?"

"Yes. I will fight with you Kagome. I won't let him get away with everything he did."Selena declared. "I'm sure that with the help of Lord Monk, Sango, Shippo, InuYasha and even Koga, we can win!"

"Yup. We need to be prepared for the day we have a final fight.."

"This will be...the Final Act."

I will be posting up the soon.. The Girl and The Wolf: The Final Act This is, of course is going to be a prequel to the epilogue to this story. When I have it posted, I will notify you so keep a look out for it :)