Chapter 10

While everyone else was asleep, InuYasha and Koga kept guard. Koga kept looking at Selena, noticing how peaceful she looked as she slept. InuYasha noticed. "Checking her out?"InuYasha asked.

"No!"Koga yelled, crossing his arms.

"You'll wake them up."

"Shut up,"he snapped.

"Its not wrong to check her out,"

"I..."

"She's single and I guess..pretty cute,"

"You think?"

"Yeah and that's coming from me,"

"Could you shut up?"

"Can you?"

'Hmph,"

"Whatever. You should get some rest,"

"And let you protect us? I don't think so,"

"Dammit, just get some rest!"

"You're the cranky one. You're the one who needs it,"

"Shut up,"

................................................................................................................................

Selena yawned as she woke up. She also stretched, rubbing her eyes. Kagome was already brushing her hair. InuYasha was sitting on a tree while Koga leaned against it. "Morning, Koga,"Selena greeted.

"Yo,"Koga replied.

"I see you're already up,"Selena smiled.

"Yeah. You should rest more,"

"I'm fine,"

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry. There's nothing serious.

"Selena, I want to protect you no matter what,"

"I'm grateful. Thanks," Selena grabbed one of his hands. "With you, I feel safe,"

"Selena.." Koga put his hand on her cheek. "I.."

"Hey you guys!"Kagome cheerfully said. Koga quickly took his hand of Selena's cheek. Both Koga and Selena blushed. "Oh, was I.. Did I interrupt something?"Kagome asked awkwardly.

"No! Of course not!"Selena said.

"Well, we're leaving,"Kagome replied.

"Coming!"

................................................................................................................................

"So her name is Selena?"Naraku said while talking to Kagura, Kanna and Kohaku.

"Yes,"Kohaku replied. Kanna also nodded in agreement.

"Good job Kohaku,"

"I only do what you ask,"Kohaku responded. Kagura rolled her eyes. Whatever.

"Does this Selena have any powers like Kagome or Kikyo?"

"I don't know but she did shoot an arrow at me when I tried to take Koga's shards,"

"She could have some powers.."

"What do we do to find out?"

"Leave that to me,"Naraku evily smiled.

................................................................................................................................

Kikyo untied her ribbon. She laid against a tree. She saw her soul collectors carried no souls."Where are the souls?"she asked. "Is something taking them?" Kikyo tried to stand up but stumbled. "It seems like I have little strength," Kikyo used her bow to walk."Curse it,"she muttered."I need to find out whose taking my souls," Kikyo walked a step and fell,"I cannot move far,"Kikyo looked around, "If only InuYasha was here.."