Chapter 11

Kanna walked with Kohaku."How many villages are we heading to?" Kohaku asked.

"All of them we can.."Kanna replied. Kohaku stared at all the people. They were some children, a few men and women. "Attack them.."Kanna ordered. Kohaku took out Kurarigama.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

InuYasha was with Kikyo. He looked at how weak she was. Without souls,she was unable to walk steady. "InuYasha.."Kikyo spoke softly,"You don't have to be here.."

"I do! I promised myself to protect you!"

"What..about kagome?"

"She understands.."

'Oh..InuYasha.."

"Kikyo.."InuYasha said. Selena and Koga walked in. Selena rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Hey lovebirds!"Koga greeted.

"What do you want mangy wolf?"InuYasha asked annoyed.

"I wanted to check on the priestess,"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't but Selena does,"

"Selena? You care?" InuYasha asked confused.

"Yeah,"she replied. She looked at Kikyo,who smiled."it seems weird but Kikyo and me are sort of friends,"

"Friends?Since when?"

"Lady Kikyo,"Miroku walked in,"we have found a source for a soul,"

"My soul collectors will retrieve it. Selena looked at the weak Kikyo with sadness

................................................................................................................................................................................

A soul collector came into the hut,carrying a soul. It dropped it into Kikyo. She stood up,looking much better."I feel more better,"Kikyo said."I need more souls to have full strength,"

"Lady Kikyo,"Miroku began,"for now there isn't any souls," Selena enterd the hut and saw kikyo better.

"I see..."Kikyo looked at InuYasha,"I'll be fine now,"

"Please be careful,"InuYasha helped Kikyo walk.

"I'm alright. Let me go by myself,"Kikyo told him. She walked into the forest with her soul collectors.

"Kikyo .."Inuyasha whispered to himself.

"InuYasha.."Kagome began."she'll be alright. Don't worry."

"I know ,Kagome."

"Then don't look so sad and worried." Suddenly a wounded little girl wobbled into the village."I..need help.."

"What happened?!"Kagome asked as she rushed to her side.

"A boy...he..attacked my village. A girl with a mirror took the girls souls.."

"A boy and a girl with a mirror?"Kagome asked puzzeled.

"Kohaku and Kanna."Sango said."it was them.."

"Sango.."Kagome said.

"No! It was him! He keeps commiting crimes! I won't forgive him for slaughtering villages!"Sango cried. She hopped onto Kirara and grabbed Hiraikotsu.

"Where are you going?"InuYasha asked.

"I'm going to find Kohaku..'Sango answered."Monk,do you want to come with me?"

"Alright."Miroku answered.

"We'll come too!"Selena said grabbing Koga.

"You guys are staying?"Sango asked looking at Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo.

""Yeah.."InuYasha replied.

"Kirara..lets go!" Kirara flew into the air with Koga and Selena following them.