Prologue

H|L- hair length

H|C- hair colour

Y|N- your name

L|N- last name

E|C- eye colour

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A old man sat in his desk, staring at the folder in front of him. He was the officer of the town and had been given a mission to find a missing teen. (Y|N) (L|N) had been reported missing last year, 6 of April, 2014, at seven in the afternoon. The only information found was that she was alone at home that day. Its been months since any new evidence had been found. The reason he still kept his hope up was that the missing teen was his niece. He raised her up since Little when her parents couldn't, took her fishing, told her stories at night, stayed with her when she was sick and even walk her to school. That's the reason he never ever gave up on her. Before any other thoughts got to him, the door was opened and in came a Young women. She walked up to him and placed a camera on his desk. He looked up to her and raised an eyebrow. " New eveidence. I suspect it's from your niece. Another teen who says to know (Y|N) gave it to us." Without any other Word, he pressed play.

*Bip*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"July 5, 2001, 4:00 pm"

A girl was sat in her bed, infront of a old camera. The girl was no older than seventeen years old, had (H|L) (H|C) hair, full pale lips, pale skin and bags under her eyes. Her (E|C) eyes were looking around the room, sharing nervouse glanzed with the camera. After a few minutes, she made full eye contact with the camera. "( Friend name) told me this is a g-good way to get secrets out of my chest..." the shaking girl took a deep breath and continued. "I've been watch-ched. I don-t know by who-o or by-y what." Once again she returned to look around the room. " I-i kn-know that who ev-ever i-i-it is, it's n-not normal." Her (E|C) orbs landed on the window just as strange static ringed. The girl's eyes widened and quickly turned back to the camera. " I don't have much time left. It's here. If anyone watches this, please run. Run away and don't look behind ori t takes you. Don't look at it in the face . And remember, ALWAYS WATCHES, NO EYES!" The girl whisper- shouted and ended the video.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"October 3, 2001"

The same girl sat in front of the camera. She placed a thinger on her lips and pointed behind her. The (H|C) haired girl then picked up a paper. It read 'LEAVE ME ALONE'. Sudenly, the strange static reapeared and the vidio started gliching. Right before the video ended, the girl jumped under her bed .

"December 2, 2002"

The same teen was in front of the camera. She had a page and a pen. On the page was drawn a tall faceless creature and 'No's written all around him. She then proceeded to grab the camera and run into the closet. With her free hand, she opened the door a Little bit but enough to see th door. Seconds later, a masked figure entered the room. The tape ended at that momento.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room was completely silent until the officer spoke up. " We start tomorow early in the morning. See you then, Amy" and with that, he left the office and the women inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i hope you enjoy this little chapter, see you next time.