∞14∞

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They are really back, huh?" Jane said as she swallowed her food down. Dinner has been way to quit than usual after Slender told them about my little encounter. Jeff blamed his fist in the wooden table. "Well, what are we waiting for? let's go quick their-" Jeff was interrupted by Slenderman. "It's not that simple, child." He said making Jeff groan. Jeff stood up and left the room. I quickly finished eating and stood up. The others looked at me weirdly, all but Slender of course. "Were are you going, (Y|N)?" BEN asked. "To my room" I answered before walking up the stairs and into my room. I changed into clean clothes since the ones i am wearing now are stained with blood. I walked out of my room and downstairs. "Were are you going?" The cute voice of Sally stopped me from opening the door. I turned my head and smiled at her, " To visit some friends of mine.". Sally grinned and grabbed into the hem of my t-shirt and pulled. "Can i come? Please! Please! Please!" she said with puppy eyes. "Fine..." I gave in. "Hold on tight!". I opened my wings and picked her up. Sally giggled and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. I gave a powerful flap and soon we were shooting through the starry sky. Soon after Sally got comfortable in my arms, i accelerated my speed. Oh, did i mention Creepypastas heal quicker than normal people? Oops!

After few minutes we were flying on top of the pizzeria. Just in time to see my former boss handing a young man some keys. I smirked and quietly landed on an alley in the street on the opposite side. "Is it there?" Sally asked while pointing at the building. I nodded, " Yes. Are you ready to meet them?" . She nodded quickly. I laughed at her childish behaviour and folded my wings. I walked to the next street with Sally on my arms. I oped the door just before The guard had a chance to close it and hide in the shadow of the corner. The night guard closed the door and calmly walked out of the room. Once out of sight, i stepped out and placed Sally down. "Hello, dear." Marionette greeted me from inside the box. Sally giggled and patted the top of the music box.,"Hello, mister!". Marionette chuckled and oped the lid to reveal his face. With a snap of his finger, the cameras in the room were shut off. The Dark haired teen stepped out of the box and kneeled inferno of the little girl, "Hello, who might you be?".

"My name is Sally!" she said as she extended her hand for him to shake. "Marionette" the animatronic-human said as he shook her hand. "Come on, you must meet the others!".

~TIME SKIP 'CAUSE I'M LAZY WITH THIS TYPE OF THINGS~

"Got them?" Sally nodded and pointed to Marionette. "Marionette, Mangle, Bonbon, Toy Chica, Frederic (Toy Freddy), Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddy and Goldie" She pointed towards each of them. Chica kneeled infant of her and smiled, "Want to bake some pizza with me?". And off they went wit Toy Chica towards the kitchen. I turned back to the remaining people in the room, "Shouldn't we take care of the guard?".

They smirked back and returned to their positions. I followed the old gang and hided in the supply closet. It was already one in the morning, so i decided to wait until Bonbon made the first move. Then came Toy Chica and finally Frederic. It didn't take long for two 2:00 am to hit the clock. I quickly rushed out of the door and down the hall. Just as i was about to enter the office, a bright light blinded me. I Shielded my eyes with my right hand as the other reached for the scythe and threw it towards the light. An ear piercing scream was heard and the light dropped to the floor. I smirked satisfied at the bloody scene in front of me. (Ain't that sadistic...) "Can you take care of it?" I asked Mangle, who had a tight grip on the guards neck. He nodded once and grinned sadistically at the man. I left the office and went off to look for Sally. Surely enough she was right behind me, grinning. "Come on, let's get back to the mansion." I said as i left. I didn't even bother to say goodbye because i knew i'll see them tomorrow.

"Did you have a nice time?" I asked Sally as we flew over the forest in the direction of the mansion. She giggled and hugged me tighter. "I had a to of fun today! i want t0o meet them again!" I nodded and hugged her closer. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep in my arms. I chuckled before landing through the window of my room. I covered Sally with the covers and jumped inside. I smiled and closed my eyes as memories of today flew through my mind. I soon fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! i wrote part of this on the airport so you can see it's a bit rushed up. I hope i checked enough spelling and grammar mistakes but it's not my fault if you find that 'Chica' is now spelled 'China'. If you do find one, tell me so i can start hitting my laptop with a hammer. See ya next time!