∞5∞

So, as i promised, here is the chapter. Now,the drama begins!. I hope you are ready~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Third person POV~

A figure sat at the edge of the (F|C) bed. The same bed were the (H|C) haired female was sleeping in. The figure slowly stood up and stared down at the girl. He chuckled darkly and pressed its hand on the girl's back. He rubbed the spot until it started to glow. The figure took a step back and watched the light grow until it covered the hole body of the girl. Slenderman left in peace for he had done his work correctly. It was only a matter of time until the girl turned into what she really was. " We will see each other again soon, child"

~Time skip to Saturday~

~(Y|N) POV~

I woke up, my back was hurting like hell. I sighed and changed out of my outfit and into another set of clothes. I walked out of my room and downstairs about to leave when i spotted my mum. She was crying while she hold a picture, bottles of Vodka not far from her. What happened?. She must have sensed i was watching her and glared at me. She picked up an empty bottle and threw it at me. With an unknown speed, i opened the front door and closed it quickly just as the bottle made impact on it. My mother would ignore me but never did she tried in any way to hurt me. I wanted to get as far away as possible and decided to leave for work early. I rushed to get to the pizzeria. As i run i realised something, no one was watching me. I smiled and pushed my feet even faster. It felt like i was flying. I thought for a moment i did, but reality comes back to you. It disappoints you. I stopped right infant of the familiar door. I smiled again and entered the building. There were still people inside. Well what do you expect? i came two hours earlier. Of course it was full! " Hey, (Y|N)!" greeted me James. I smiled back at him and waved a little. He led me to a table at the far end of the room. " What would you like to eat?" James asked as he took out a paper and a pen. " (Favourite Toping) Pizza and a (Favourite drink)" i said. My voice was not the same. It was...sweeter?. I sounded like a mother. It creeped me out, i want my voice back. James must have notice the change because he raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled even wider, hopping he would let it pass. Luckily, it worked and he left. I sighed in relief. I cought the angry stares the animatronics were giving to James and raised an eyebrow at them. "Whats with people today?" i muttered. " What do you mean?" I jumped a bit as James suddenly appeared in front of me. I covered my shocked face with a smile " Nothing". He looked at me weirdly but gave me my food and left me to eat. I ate quietly and stared at the animatronics play.

After an hour, it was closing time. One more hour till the animatronics could move. The people left and so did the workers. I locked the front door as the last employe left the pizzeria. I sighed and walked to the Office. Before i could pass the main stage, a sudden pain appeared in my back. I moved to the side and used the wall as a support. The pain only got worst and worst until i couldn't stand no longer and fell to the floor in front of my animatronic friends. The pain got even worst to the point i couldn't move at all. I could hear my back bones snapping and my flesh cute open. The midnight bell suddenly run and in a blink of an eye, BB, Marionette, Bonbon, Chick and Frederic were by my side, only this time, they are human. I would have probably screamed 'WTF' in their faces and then demand an explanation, if i didn't feel an unbearable pain in the back. Soon, the rest of the animatronics enter the room after hearing their friends cries for help. If it was even more possible, the pain grew and i could see no more. My vision was blurred. I could faintly make out their faces, but something was clear. I slowly blinked just to check if i wasn't imagining things. Bit i was not. A white Light consumed my body and lifted me off the ground. Slowly, the room was covered by a the white light, blinding the now human animatronics. The pain left and soon did the light. I fell to the floor exhaustion. My top was cut at the back, i felt the air hit the spot, but i was not touching the floor. Instead, i was laying a pair of wings- wait! WINGS?!?!. I rushed to the bathroom while the other humans in the room were still blind. I bursted inside the bathroom and stared at my reflection. My eyes widened at my reflection. What the hell. My skin was very, very pale. My once (E|C) eyes were now a pale grey. My (H|L) (H|C) hair grew up to my waist and was now half white and half black. Black Goggles rested on top of my hair. My nails were sharper, enough that could easily rip someone skin off. My clothes also changed, but thats not important. What was important was the fact that two, huge black wings rested on my back. ( You look like this!)

THE HELL?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there will be some sort of explanation next chapter. Until then my fellow reader!