∞10∞

Lulu here~ You know.... Ten is my lucky number, let's see what will happen in this chapter. JEJE, you have NO IDEA what i planned for you, my fellow readers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Third person POV*

The proxies made their way upstairs. It had been a month since she had arrived at the mansion. Things changed a bit ; For example (Y|N) grew to enjoy bringing pain to others. Her transformation into a creepypasta was complete. Others but her new family, of course. Her transformation into a creepypasta was complete. Her hair kept being half white, half black. The skin on her face fell off leaving only almost half of her face with actual skin, the other showing her skeleton. Her wings grew a bit more. Every week she would be send to a mission. From stalking someone to killing. (Y|N) 's world changed even more. Her past was now buried in the depths of her mind and was being replaced by present memories. Though... One memory manage to escape from being forgotten. The day she meet them. The day she took the night watch job in the weekends. How could she forget the fear she felt? The adrenaline rushing through her veins as that purple bunny got near her door. But , thats for another way....

(Y|N) had a very hard impact with the rest of the family. All but Sally and Slenderman who represented a little sister and a father to her. The boys had developed a li-(Lulu- Don't lie)- Ok , HUGE crush on the (H|C) haired female. Not that the Five night's boys didn't too. They just don't realise it yet. Talking about them, It has been a while. Every day they would hope for your return. Only to be let down once the familiar shy Jeremy entered the pizzeria. Because of that, they took their sadness on the poor boy. The've made sure his life was a living hell.

Back to the story. Time to wake you up.....

(Your POV)

" Wakey Wakey, (Y|N)" Someone whispered in my ear. I groaned loudly and turned on the side opposite of this person in my room. He shook me gently. I cursed under my breath and sat up. Now i was face to Mask with Masky and Hoodie. " Five more minutes..." I mumbled as i buried my head in my pillow. "C-Come o-on..." Hoodie said as he tried to wake me up. I only buried my face even deeper. "You give me no choice, i'll have use it." Masky threatens. " Bring it on" I said, quietly. "Nothing you do is getting me up." He just stood up and walked outside. Hoodie and i stared with confusion at the last spot were the masked teen was at. Fifteen minutes later he came back, holding a Hyper Ticci Toby with a hand on his mouth. Oh no.... " Only last chance" He said, playfully. Hoodie rolled his eyes. You couldn't see it, but you could feel him smirk behind his frowning mask. (How does that work? frowning mask?....Back to the story!) Masky let go of Toby and stepped out of the way. T. Toby lunged towards me. My eyes widened as he lpinned me down. He quickly started to tickle me making me bust out laughing. I shook violently as i started crying from all of the laughing. "STOP-JAJJAJAJ- I GIVE-JAJAJAJJA I GIVE U-JAJJAJA" Masky nodded at Hoodie and both pried Toby off me. I clenched my pained stomach. they laughed as Hoodie tried to help me up and guide me downstairs. The rest were already down. "Hey (Y|N)!"Sally greeted me with a grin. I soon returned it, well, the best i could. Downs of having my face skeleton shown. I took my usual seat between Masky and Jeff as Slender walked inside the room holding plates. He placed one in front of everyone but me. I looked up with a confused expression clearly shown in my face. He seemed to smile and placed down (Favourite breakfast *F|B*) in front of me. " Whats the occasion?" I asked while i eyed the plate, happily. Everyone looked at me weirdly. " It's your Birthday today." I looked around the room until i spotted a calendar. Yep, today it's ((B|D) *Birthday date*). I squealed in joy and started eating. Some pastas laughed at my expression. " Careful, Princess" Jeff said, his smile widening a bit more. I rolled my one good eye and continued. After breakfast i hanged out with the guys. I never really liked Jane or Clockwork and Sally is just to young, so i just hang out with the boys. We were now playing 'Mario Car' and i was in third place, right behind Jeff . We were all leaning against the couch but i used E.J. instead. He was reading a book while the proxies were out doing missions. BEN, Jeff and L.J and me, were playing video games. Suddenly, Jeff and BEN crashed, giving me the chance to win. I jumped up and down yelling ' I WON!' over and over again. Both BEN and Jeff rolled their eyes. " JAJAJJA, Good job, (Y|N)!Jajajaj" Laughing Jack laughed as he jumped up and down with me. BEN crossed his arms and glared at me. I smirked ," Whats wrong, Benny?~ You lost? Want (Y|N) to make you feel better" I said while doing a baby face. The boys laughed. BEN smirked back. Oh no, Here comes the perv joke. " Maybe we could-" He was cut off when a knife was placed on his neck. And then hell broke lose. Jeff and BEN were now trying to kill each other. Sigh, Idiots...

'Child, come to my office.'

The familiar voice said. I stood up and excused myself t go to my master's office. I knocked softly and waited for any further command. 'Come in' I walked in and closed the door behind me. I stood tall infant of Slender. 'Take a sit child'. I glued and sat down. 'No you are not in trouble, so please, do relax' I let go of a breath i didn't know i was holding and relaxed. ' I wanted to give you a present. You may chose' Slender said and waited for my answer. I thought of what i may want. What did i crave more than anything. Then it came to me. I looked him dead in the eye and spoke in a clear voice. " I want to see them" He understood and placed an tentacle on my shoulder. I was soon consumed by Static. Next thing i know, i am all alone in front of a familiar building.

Freddy Fazbear Pizza...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger! I regret nothing~