∞7∞

Hello! LULU here! I wanted to thank you all for the hearts and the reads! I didn't expect this many, so thank you!. In this chapter A certain creepypasta will appear. It's time you get some answers! See ya my fellow reader!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn alarm clock....

I yawned and stretched making. I jumped off the bed and quickly chose my outfit of the day not really caring about the hair. I'll just say i dyed it. Once i finished changed, i went downstairs to get myself some breakfast. The kitchen was a complete mess. Empty bottles everywhere. My mom, passed out on the couch hugging a paper tightly to her chest. Being the curious girl i am, i gently took the paper from her and read i.

' To: (Mother Name)

I don't love you anymore. I found someone better than you and i am gonna get married with her. I don't want to see your or any of our your daughter ever again. Hope you have a horrible life.

(Father name)'

I placed my hand over my mouth- Ok, who am i kidding? i don't care! When did they ever spend time with me?. Dad can leave if he wants to and nothing would change at all!. What is mom making a fuss over? they always fought with each other! It was expected. All does beautiful memories in the past were ruined by them. Not me, Them. Don't expect me to care now!. You shook it off and start walking to school. Every now and them, your back would be brushed by one of you feathers and made you shiver as you try to suppress your laugh. The closer you got to school the nervous you got. All bad possibilities of what could happen started getting on your mind. " Are you okay, (Y|N)" (F|N) asked , startling me. I must have jumped at least twenty meters off the ground. Where did she come from?!. I sighed annoyed and crossed my arms. " Give me a little warning next time." i said, punching her in the arm playfully. " Wheres the fun in that?" she asked, laughing. i rolled my eyes and shook my head. Same old (F|N). She hooked our arms together and skipped into school, dragging me with her, singing ' We are off to the teacher! the horrible teacher of math!'. I even joined in one point!. She can surely make my worries go away. Maybe i should tell her?. But then what if she thinks i am a monster?!. I can't risk her! I have know her since we were three years old! ( LULU~Aww, thats how long i've know my bestie!.). But everything comes to an end. I can feel usual feeling of being watched.

--------------------------------------------------------Le' time skip--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School soon came to an end. I walked out of the building to find (F|N) was already there. We unfortunately only share Art, Music, Drama, Dance and P.E. classes together so i didn't see much of her today.During the day i've been receiving weird looks from everyone because of my hair. I can't believe (F|N) was too oblivious to notice it. I smiled and we started walking to our neighbourhood. We starting talking about the usual. (F|N) spotted some friends of her, and rushed over to talk. I don't really mind. I needed some peace anyway. All of a sudden, the feeling i've been getting of being watched got stronger enough i knew where it came from. I snapped my head left as quickly as i could. The same boy. The feminine mask gave him away. He was stalking me. Why?. I quickened my pace. But it was no use. The masked teen easily caught me by the arm, holding me in place. A sudden pain appeared at the back of my head. I turned around and saw another teen, a rock in hand. Liquid run down my back and suddenly i got it. Too late. My vision was already a blur and the first boy wrapped his strong arms around my waist just as i passed out.

----------------------------------------------??????POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smirked at the passed out girl in my arms and then up to my partner. " Come on Hoodie. Lets take her to her new home." Hoodie smirked back as i swag the girl over my shoulder and made a run for the woods.