∞12∞

(YOUR POV)

I smirked slightly. Their expressions were priceless! Defiantly didn't expect my wings. " What?..." Freddy trailed of as he studied every inch of them. "What is it? Cat got your tangle ?" I erased him as i hopped off stage and walked slowly towards them. Chica was the first one to react and she quickly engulfed me in a tight hug. I smiled and hugged back. " *Squeak* YOUR BACK!, your wings are so cool! are you hungry? 'cause i could get some pizza...." She rambled on making me laughed slightly. I pulled out of the hug and turned my attention to the rest. Bonnie smiled shyly and brought me into a cute small hug. Then came the Toys and the shadow animatronics. Freddy came last. He hugged me tightly and i returned the gesture with a grin. "Where were you?" he asked quietly. i laughed. "It's a long story". We all sat down on the main stage with a drink and a slice of pizza. " Well, my boss let me visit you guys for my birth day" I said, making all of the now human animatronic's smiles drop. " IT'S TODAY?!" I nodded. " Don't worry. This is the best one i had so far." i reassured them and bitted down on another slice. " We missed a lot, didn't we..." Bonnie trailed off. I shrugged and whispered, " Only me becoming a creepypasta and a proxy of Slenderman, my boss. ". Luckily, they didn't hear me. "So, what happened while i wasn't here?" I questioned them. BB smiled and jumped into my arms. "We just stuffed a few night guards on Goldie." He said, making the others look nervous. I laughed internal at their faces and complemented BB. " That's awesome BB!" I screamed as i hugged the little human boy. Unfortunately, the bell rang. My face fell as the horrible truth came to me. "I'll try to come as much as i can," i said while waving my goodbyes. "Bye Miss. (Y|N)! Happy Birthday!~" BB said as i flew away into the dark starry sky. I flew through the forest, dogging trees as fast as i could. I laughed in delight, "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!~" i screamed and laughed once more.

~ Back at the pizzeria~

"I'm glad she's back" Bonbon said cheerfully as they stuffed Jeremy's corps inside Golden Freddy. The others nodded in approval. "I believe she hasn't told us everything" Marionette thought out loud. "Your right, she isn't." Goldie said as they closed his suit. "You were't even there!" Toy Chica Argued back. Goldie just smirked, " I see everything inside this place. I saw what happen to Jeremy.". Toy Freddy raised an eyebrow, " What?".

"Everyone snaps at some point"