∞4∞

I woke up in the Attic. I have this huge headache, i can't take it no more. So what did i do? bang my head against the wall. Yeah, not the best idea ever and it only made it worst. I unconsciously touched the mark on my back. Memories of before i passed out came back to me. My eyes widened "Why?". Thats a good question, Why? Why now? Or more importantly, Why ME?. I dragged myself out of the room and into mine. I retested down on my bed and stared holes into the ceiling. I turned my head to look at the old camera which rested on my nightstand. I reached out to grab it . As soon as my hand touched it, i had the weird feeling of being watched. Not again, i can't cope with this any longer. Fortunately for me, my alarm sounded. Time for school. I only work weekends as night guard. On week days, i am a waitress. I changed into comfy clothes and left the house. I walked quietly to 'Mountain High', my school. After fifteen minutes, i arrived. I Walked inside and claimed the stairs, to the second floor, and into my Tutorial class. I took a seat at the back of the class and waited until (Friend Name) arrived. Just as the bell was about to run, (F|N) bursted the door open and rushed to her seat. I raised my hand and we 'High Five'. The classes were boring as usual, but the teachers decided to make it even more boring for some reason. This was my final period, then i'll head to the Pizzeria and work my shift until ten.

*Ring!!!*

I jumped on my feet and run out of the school with (F|N) hot on my tail. We slowed down once the building came into view. We shared a look and then entered the kid's restaurant. We were greeted with the familiar smell of pizza and the happy kids running around the place. I smiled at the oh so familiar scene. (F|N) griped my arm and dragged me to the employees room. We opened our lockers and changed into our uniforms. They showed a bit, but what can you do when you have a perverted boss? besides, they are really comfy to wear on summer. We walked into the kitchen and started our work. It was easy, take orders, bring them the food, take even more orders and bring even more food. The perks of working as waitress is that i can see my friends all the time. Most people think i am crazy for considering animatronics as my friends. Maybe i am? who knows!. After two hours i was able to take a brake. I sat as close to the stage as i could and watched the animatronics walk around the room. Suddenly, someone covered my eyes. I ripped them off my face and turned to look at my friend, James.Funny thing is that he looks older than me. He started work today and was really exited about it. " James! " I smiled ta him and gestured to the changing rooms. " Want me to show you your uniform?" He nodded in respond and scratched the back of his neck. Cute. I gripped his hand and lead him to the changing room, unaware of the glares the animatronics were sending to my friend. I wonted him to the free locker and went to get his uniform. " Here you go, i have to return to work now. Good luck." I left him and went back to work.

~Time skip~

After two more hours, i was ready to leave. I went to the employees room and changed into the same clothes i was wearing today. I tiredly walked to the main room and waved goodbye to the animatronics. Walking down the street, i felt watched. I hugged myself and accelerated my steps until i was running at top speed to my house. I heard footsteps behind me and decided to go even faster. I didn't even slow down when i was infant of my house and directly jumped the fence and went to the back of the house. The back door is easier to unlock. I opened the door, and closed it behind me. I rushed upstairs and into my room. I jumped into bed and sank my head in the soft pillow. I was crying at this point. I can't take it any longer!. That night, i cried myself to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was yesterday's chapter but i couldn't publish it. So expect enthrone tonight!. see ya Later!