∞3∞

I sat in the empty table as i munched down a stack of pancakes. My eyes traveled around the room until they stopped at door on the other side of the room. The Attic. Now that i think about it, i hadn't been up there in a while. After i finished eating, i stood up, left the plate on the sink, and went up to the door. I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me. I had to climb some stairs and then finally arrived to the top. The place hadn't change much since my last visit. Still old and abandoned. I used to come up here just to bring back old memories. I don't do that anymore. I took a deep breath and started to open up random boxes. My parents Wedding, University, Toys, Toys, broken Electronics, Blah Blah Blah. I was about to turn and return until i spotted a small box labelled '(Y|N)'. I am sure it was't there before. I kneed in front of the box and opened the lid. I smiled as i looked at what was inside. Some photos of when i was Little. Back in the past, i was a really happy girl. It all changed when i turned eight. I kept digging inside the box until i found a peculiar drawing. I brought it closer to my face. The drawing was about a Little girl holding hands of a tall, faceless man. Dark trees surrounded both the man and the girl. Suddenly, it hit me. Memories i don't remember having came back, all of them with the mysterious man. Memories i buried in my mind. Me playing, talking and walking with him. Though, One stood among them all. How we meet.

~FLASHBACK~

A small girl was running around the forest. (H|C) hair trailing behing her. Her (E|C) orbs scanning the area. She had gotten lost. After a while, she got tired and sat down against a tree. The poor Little girl couldn't hold it no longer and bursted out crying. She cried her heart out. She was scrared, lost and hungry. The girl's crying suddenly stopped when she Heard static. She looked up and stared sadly into the being before her. A tall, Faceless man in a suit, with tentacles coming out of his back, was leaning in front of the girl. " What's the matter, child?" he 'spoke'. The Little girl whipped her tears away and answered to the creature. " I g-got l-lost". The man grabbed the girl's waist with a tentacle and then teleported her at the edge of the forest. She smiled gratefully at him " Thank you Mister Slender!". The man dropped he ron the ground, but before she could walk away he said. " I would like toknow your name, child". The Little girl smiled brightly. " It's (Y|N), Mister Slender!" she runned back home, not giving him the chance to talk back to the Little girl. Once the girl disappeared into her house, he teleported away. Poor girl was unaware of the mark she now had in the back. The proxy mark.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I jumped back a Little bit as realisation came to me. The person who stalks me was part of my childhood?! It can't be! he is supposed to be an illusion my mind made! My imaginary friend!. I lifted my shirt a bit, but enough to see the same mark of the memory. Static snapped me out of my thoughts. My head started hurting and all i could see was a blur. Before i knew it, i fell unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will try and publish more often once exams are over. BYE!!!