∞2∞

(March 1, 2014)

( Your POV)

Hello! mi name is (Full name) but just call me ( Y|N). I am 18 years old. I have a mother called (Mother name) and a father called (Father name), but they don't really pay any attention to me. They all prefer my perfect big sister. She just had to be perfect! everything i do she can do better. In theory, i am the black sheep of the family. The only person who cares about me is my grandfather. He is the officer of the town i live on. Though, thats not the worst part of my childhood. I had been followed since i was 13. Since then, i started filming myself with my old camera. You know, just incase something happens they atlas have some sort of evidence. I don't really know why i do it, but it helps me express myself without creeping people out. Eventually, i grew to shut out everyone. All except dear (F|N). The only other people i interact with are the animatronics of Freddy Faber Pizzeria. I had been working for a month or so now. Strangely, they decided not to kill me. In fact, I am good friends of everyone there! . I probably should speak to more people. Mind you, the animatronics don't know about my stalker. I never really talk to anyone about that, they wouldn't understand. I snapped out of my thoughts at the sight of the familiar building. I parked my car at the parking lot and quickly walked to the front door. I unlocked it with the spare key i was given and entered. I walked down the hall, to my office, and took a seat. I picked up the tablet and started looking around the pizzeria. Clear. I lowered the tablet only to be surprised with Ballon's boy chubby face. " Hello! Ja ja ja" He is so adorable!I don't get why people hate him.

I grinned and engulfed him in a bear hug. He quickly returned the gesture and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the room. Lucky, i got a hold on the tablet, just in case i need it. The animatronic dragged my thought the party rooms and into Kid's cove, where Mangle was at. Poor girl. i smiled sweetly at her and brought her into a hug. BB joined in later. " H-How is s-school?" Mangle asked as she petted my head, making me giggle. "Fine. Today i was thinking of visiting the gang. You don't mind? "They both shook their heads. " Go ahead, dear" said Mangle as i exit the room. On the way to the parts and service room, i bumped into Bonbon. " Hello, sugar!" he said in a happy tone. " Hi, Bon!, i am going to see the old gang, wanna come?" he shook his head." Maybe another time, i promised Toy Chica i would help her cook some pizza." " Wait, wasn't she banned from there since last weeks fire?" called after her, but he had left me. Damn that bunny. I walked down the hall to parts and service room and pushed open the heavy door. I walked past a sleeping Freddy, towards the closest one, Bonnie. I kneeled in front of him. Bonnie must have sensed i was there and quickly looked up. I smiled and hugged the faceless animatronic. The purple bunny hesitated first but then returned the hug once he realised it was me. "Hello, Bonnie" i whispered to him. He patted my head as an answer since he can't really talk. I felt a presence behind me, and quickly turned to look at the rest of the gang. I smiled and brought them into a hug. We talked about our days, i did most of the talking since they can't really do much. "So then, she threw-" i was cut off by the bell meaning it was time to go home. I kissed the animatronics cheeks and then left to go home, Leaving a blushing Foxy, Bonnie and Freddy behind. Little did i know soon my hole life would be turn upside down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's a Small chapter, i hope you enjoyed it. If you like the story , heart it. If not, What are you doing here? See you next chapter!