∞11∞

Lulu here!~ (Insert random speech about chips). I hope you enjoy!

WARNING, GORE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still your POV)

'What if they don't remember me?' I nervously thought as i placed my hand on the cold, steel door. 'Of course they do!' I tried reassuring myself. It's not working. I pushed open the door and closed it behind me as i stepped inside. My black wings opened and tried keeping me warm. "I don't remember this place being this cold inside..." i thought aloud as i walked down the hall. Strangely, the animatronics weren't in their places. "Were are they?" I wondered as i peered into one of the party room 2, i think.... 'Were on earth are they? were they dismantled too? Or maybe they were sold?!-' The familiar sound of a camera snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly got down and used my wings to camouflage with the darkness in the empty hall. I tried holding my breaths as my heart beat's quickened every time the light shone. A few seconds later, who ever my replacement was changed, to the next one. I smirked and and once again rested my wings on my back. Now that i knew i wan't alone in the deserted pizzeria, i tried to make the least noises as possible. I creeped my way to the end of the hall were the familiar office. only now, instead of me sitting the old chair, now there was a young teen. He was fairly short with blond hair and blue eyes ( Are they blue?, can someone tall me in the comments).

' He will only interfere, better take him out' I thought coldly as i entered the room without making any noise. I gripped my scythe and raise it up and waited until he notice me. It didn't take long for the boy to notice my presence and panic. Just as he was about to scream, i chopped off his head and watched as it fell to the cold ground. The body, slowly slid off the chair and into the floor. I smirked widely and cut open his stomach. I took both of his kidneys and putted them inside a random plastic bag i found on the desk. 'Now that thats out of the way...' I sat in the chair and rested my feet on the table. With one hand i holder the cameras and with the other the light. I flashed down the hall, only to jump up with excitement as i spotted my good ol' buddy, Foxy. "Foxy!" i cheered as i brought the animatronic into a hug, which he returned gladly. But instead of cold metal, there was warm arms hugging me. Out of panic, i jumped back and quickly pointed my scythe to who ever those hands belonged to. Now, a boy who resembled the pirate stood in his place with a warm smile. (The picture. Too lazy) " It's me, Lassy. Ye changed, but it looks good on ya" I stared at him in shock. " F-Foxy?! YOUR HUMAN???!!!" I screamed as i dropped my weapon. He nodded and hugged me. After a few seconds, i returned it. " I missed ya...." I smiled and nuzzled my face in his chest. " The others are going to be so happy to see ya okay" the red haired male said as i picked me up and set me on his shoulders, barely giving me time to pick up my precious scythe. "AH!!!" i yelled as he sprinted down the hall and towards the main room. Just as i was about to slip out of his grasp, he stopped and placed me down. I hold my head in my hands as i tried to return my vision. He chuckled and helped me to the stage. Foxy picked me up and placed me on the stage's edge. "Stay here, Lass. I'll go get the gang" He said and left me alone to play with my feathers. It was a bad habit and usually led up to me messing up my flights, but i didn't care. After a few minutes, Noises could be heard from the hallway. I looked up when i heard a gasp. My good (E|C) eye and my black one locked with a pair of blue icy ones. I smiled warmly at the brunette in front of me. " Hello, guys, missed me?" I questioned as i crossed my feet and opened my wings to their full length. Show off, much?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another cliff hanger! I hope i can survive my bestie's rage. Who am i kidding?! PLZ pray for me to be alive to continue. *Runs out of the house, takes a flight to ??? and hides there with her computer in hand.*