Act 1: Go fuck your selfie

Max watched as Courtney and Taylor run into the dorm room for a towel, leaving their 'friend' covered in paint. Max approached slowly her right hand on her arm. "Uh Victoria?" "What do you want Max?" Victory actually seemed like she could cry, this was different for Max to see. Perhaps Victory wasn't an utter bitch. "I am sorry, that's an awesome Cashmere coat."
Victoria seemed to accept the compliment, "It was, but there will be another." Victoria without revealing much of her emotion. Max decided to compliment her again to make her feel better. "Well, you always seem to know how to pick the rights outfit."
"Well I do have some talent, Mr. Jefferson told me--"
Max interrupted Victoria not relenting. "I've seen your pictures, you have a great eye, Richard Anedon-esque." She smiled, Max really meant this. It inspired her to work harder seeing how great Victoria is. "He's one of my heroes, thanks Max." Her tone was sincere, Victoria was really grateful.
Though the sweet moment did not last long. "I hope those sluts get me a towel before they hang a sign on me." Victoria's voice was full of disgust.
After a while Vic sighed and pulled her phone out. "You deserve a better shot, sorry about blocking you and .... And the go fuck your selfie." "That was mean, but funny." The girls exchanged an almost intimate look. "It's just one of those days, you know?"
"I know Victoria, trust me." Vic nodded and scooted out of her way. "Aurevior."

Max left into her dorm, she sat on her bed this was really weird, could Vic and her be friends? She really thought about that until she fell asleep.

Victoria had returned to her room and changed, telling the girls to fuck off. She was furious, they took an hour. Max had comforted her, someone she had bullied for a long time. She can't believe what she's thinking. God she hated how oblivious that girl is to her charm. "Fuck." Victoria picked up her phone and bit her lip. She went to the contact Max, damn. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. There was something about that girl that Vic couldn't resist. She swallowed her pride and texted the hippie.
Victoria: Max, thank you for before. If you don't want to be a loser anymore maybe you want to get some coffee?

Max picked up the phone and smiled when she saw Victoria's text.

Max: Ok Vic, um how about tomorrow after Mr. Jefferson's class?

Victoria: Ok fine, good to know there's someone who isn't a bitch at Blackwell, and don't call me Vic. We're not friends
Max: Then what are we?
The girls stared at the texts, what the hell was happening. Did they just set up a date with each other. Max was silent and thoughtful, Victoria, exasperated. Vic wanted to scream, this girl was so frustrating, and sweet, cute, dorky, awesome. Vic felt a fluttering in her tummy and sighed before passing out quite late.
Max shook her head, "Friends, more than that? I don't get her. Inviting me to coffee but then denying that we are friends." A tired sound escaped the brunette time traveler. Should she have been rude to Victoria? No that wasn't very Max, plus wouldn't that make her a bully just like Vic? But she knew that she would like to be friends with her, at the very least.
[well this is my first LiS fanfic, and I hope you enjoy]