Act 4: To the Max

[super sorry for not posting for a while but here I am, at the behest of a fellow author I'm a big fan of, so here it is. A bit long for me but I thought the girls could have a bit of fun. So leave suggestions if you want to see something but I've got the concepts for the next few chapters in mind.]

Max's eyes fluttered open slowly, her eyes met the wall of Polaroids. Pictures of places, people, memories. 'A gift' Mr. Jefferson called it, Max seriously doubted that. Though her thoughts shifted to the blonde across the hall, Victoria is beautiful, talented, and popular.
"How the hell is She my girlfriend?" She thought aloud. Her heart rate quickening at the very though if Victoria. Max sent a quick text to Vic,
Max: Hey Vic, Want to go out today, we should enjoy the weekend, together.
Vitoria set her tablet aside and smiled at her phone as she sees Max has texted her. At that thought Victoria prepared by fixing herself up after shooting back a reply.
Victoria: Sure thing, dork. How about we invite a few friends? Or were you thinking something more private?
Max stared at the text, that was a really good question. They already had their first date, sorta. But this would be different, they are a couple now.
Victoria: Max you there?
Max: Sorry I had to think about it, sure how about I invite Chloe. If that's okay w/ you.
Victoria: Alright that's fine, don't think I know her.

Both girls exited their rooms about the same time, both destined for the shower. "Hello gorgeous," Max found herself greeted by a smile, a rare sight on Victoria's face. "Hi, are you headed to the shower too?" After Victoria gave a nod Max began to walk to the bathroom. "Hold on a second." Max felt blood rush to her face as her hand was gripped by another's. She looked down to see Victoria's fingers interlock with hers. "Max are you embarrassed?" Vic was obviously teasing though Max couldn't tell.
"Of course not, Vic I like you and I'm proud to be seen with you." Those words rand true as Max gripped the shirt of the taller girl and stood on her tiptoes to kiss Victoria. The girls shared warmth and passion, and Courtney witnessed it. The black haired girl had her mouth hanging open in surprise.
"Vic what the hell? Did she attack you?" The lackey of the blonde was obviously in denial, Victoria decided to enlighten her. "No bitch, Mac Caulfield is mine you back off." The girl seemed shock and turned around and ran off.
"Good riddance, you are mine. And I'm a girl who knows what she wants." Victoria kissed her on the forehead to tease her and then dragged her to the bathroom.
When they reached the bathroom Kate was in there crying her eyes out. Max felt bad, she walked over to Kate and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Hang in there Kate."
She then showered in the sower next to Vic. Max was determined to have a talk with Victoria, she will apologize to Kate for the bullying.
Afterwards the girls changed in their respective rooms. Max shot a text to Chloe before they drove off in Victoria's car.
The girls held hands and shared glances of affection, how would Victoria react with Chloe? Max's thoughts turned to fear all of a sudden. Shit they might hate each other, Max might be caught between her best friend and her girlfriend.
"You alright babe?" Victoria peered over from the road for a moment. "You look worried, is everything alright?"
Max shook her head with a smile. "I'm fine I'm just a bit worried, Chloe is really stubborn and carefree. I'm worried you two won't get along."
"Max, don't worry about it, if she cares about you as much as I do she will pretend to like me."
Upon arriving at Chloe's house the girls stepped out and found themselves knocking on the front door. David opened the door, "Hello Mr.Madsen, I didn't know Max's friend was your daughter." David nodded, "Yes well it is a surprise seein' you here miss Chase. Chloe's upstairs I'll call her down. Chloe! Your friends are here."
"Alright, alright don't get your panties in jumble." The blue haired girl stormed past her step-father and the other girls. "Alright bitches lets go do something crazy." Chloe sat in shotgun, and seemed drunk. "Hey meanie you didn't call it." Max teased her friend, "Anyway this is Victoria, my girlfriend."
Chloe stopped dead cold, "your what!?" Victoria raised her hands defensively, "Yeah I'm Victoria, but my friends call me Vic." Chloe raised an eyebrow, "are we friends?" Chloe ever so blunt, Vic shrugs, "Well we'll have to see about that."
Max sighed, "alright where are we going?" Vic started to drive, "I've got a place in mind you'll see."
After an hour of driving they ended up at an old cabin. "This is my parents summer house, err one of them. We have the place to ourself for now."
Victoria showed them the way in and to the booze closet. "So ready to get wasted?" Max seems nervous, Chloe smiles. "Yeah Vic, We're friends."
Victoria turned on some dancing music, and the girls had a great time. Though Max kept low on the booze, the others ended the night wasted.
Vic crashed on the couch dragging Max with her. "I think you've had to much to drink honey."
"You're no fun Max." The blonde complained, Chloe was in the guest bed snoring like a chainsaw.
"I'm just trying to take it to the Max." Max rolled her eyes, "now who's the dork?"
Victoria grinned widely, "still you Caulfield, you hippie." With that they kissed and fell asleep in each others arms.