Act 3: Sorry not Sorry

Victoria sat in the Vortex club meeting, they were giving ideas for the pool party. Though Victoria seemed distant and distracted, Courtney got her to snap back to reality. "Victoria, are you listening? What Dj have you picked out?" Victoria shook her head, "yeah I've picked DJ Disaster, I'll be meeting with him tomorrow to talk about payment, equipment, and music. So that is covered." Victoria was partially embarrassed, she had been thinking about none other than Max Caulfield. Victoria refused to admit the feelings she had for her, even to herself.
After the meeting Victoria decided to head to her dorm. But before she made it their she stopped at Max's door. She heard a guitar playing. 'Damn didn't know the hippie had talent.' Victoria cracked the door open and saw the brunette strumming away sitting on her bed. 'I should just leave her alone before I get caught.' Though she caught a glimpse of Max's face, damn she's cute. Victoria kept staring until Max stopped and began to leave the room. Victoria began to retreat but was caught before she made it across the hallway. "Victoria? What are you doing outside my door? Do you need anything" Victoria kept her cool and simply turned around to face the smaller girl. "Just listening to the guitar, I was going to hang out with you but you are obviously busy with being a hippie." Victoria closed her door, and left Max befuddled.
'What is with Victoria? She is acting weird today.' Max stood there for a while debating on what next. The time traveler knocked on the door and gently pushed it open. Though Max pressed her way in and closed the door behind her.
"Have you heard of Breaking and entering Caulfield?" Victoria had the usual tone full of snobbery. Though unable to keep up her facade around Max, Victoria hung her head, "Hey sorry Max I've been a bitch recently. I have all this pressure on me to succeed, so Max thank you for being cool. I guess you and I are friends now, just keep it on the down low." Max shook her head, "Victoria I don't think I can handle being your friend, no." Max gave Victoria a hug. "I understand Victoria, I judged you as a bully and nothing more. Though now I realize who you are, and I like it, I like you." Max rested her chin on Victoria's chest to hide her blushing face.
Victoria's instinct was to push back and call Max a freak, but then she felt her warmth, the gentle and loving touch. Vic accepted this, "I say we can be friends and you want more? Well I can admire a girl who knows what she wants. So what does this make us?"
Victoria said uncertain of the answer. Max looked up to her with her innocent face full of freckles and red as a rose. "Um, girlfriends?" The girls stood there in silence for a while. Wow awkward, then Victoria nodded. "Fine I always wanted to date a dork like you." That was the start of it all for both of the girls. They lay in bed for the rest of the day, in Vic's bed. Enjoying each others company, talking about how they wanted to appear in public and various other things about their relationship. Victoria became flustered a few times and that would make Max laugh cutely, which would make Victoria blush furiously. Though the day soon came to a close, "Caulfield, want some fashion tips?" Max shrugged, "Why not."
Victoria blushed offering an honest compliment, "don't change a thing, you're cute enough the way you are." Max laughed at the cheesy compliment and snuggled closer to her blonde girlfriend. "Thanks Victori-" "No." Victoria interrupted, "You can call me Vic."