The Art Room Cabinet

Kellin is what you'd call an ambivert. He can be be very introvert, shy even, but he can also be very out going sometimes. It often came in handy, but at times like these, it's a curse.

Kellin was given two punches to side, hardly a bruise left since people somewhat care, and was forced to do Paul's homework. His outgoing side was going to give in though. So when the bell rang signaling the school day was over, Kellin prayed that Paul wouldn't find out why his homework says "PAUL IS A LOWLIFE BULLY AND A BIG MEANIE WHO CANT TAKE MORE THAN 30 MINUTES OF HIS LIFE TO DO 5 PROBLEMS AND BULLIES PEOPLE INTO DOING HIS HOMEWORK". He dropped it off in the box quickly, but it was still to late.

The teacher made a last minute decision to look through the paper. Paul's paper just so happened to have been the one that the teacher flipped to. "Paul! What is this? First, there's no answers to the homework. Then, there's this." The teacher called him out right when Paul just so happened to walk in front of her. He urged to Kellin who was running out the room.

It was Paul's scream that made Kellin squeal and maneuver through the crowd faster. He ran past the corner, heart beating, Paul soon behind, delaying crowds, he made a split second decision to run into art room. Hoping it'd cause Paul to get confused and buy him some time, Kellin ran by a cabinet.

Kellin felt blessed he was a scrawny person. He did what any logical person would do, he opened the cabinet to the art room where the paints were placed, and crawled in making sure the four people getting their things together to leave didn't notice him. 

~~

Even though Vic was so excited for his art project, he literally forgot he had a project. So when he called out to Mike that he needed to get the supplies from the class, he expected only paint in the cabinet.

Walking back to his art class, he bumped into a very mad Paul. Trying his best to not get him mad even more, Vic dodged his glare and walked into the class, looking for the cabinet with the paints he needed.

Placing his backpack on the floor he opened the cabinet. Of course if he saw a living human in the cabinet he'd let out a sequel. The person in the cabinet also let out a very quiet 'eep' before flinching away.

"Shhh. I'm hiding." And with that, the person reached out to close the cabinet, going back to hiding quietly. But Vic still had paint to get, so instead, he reached over and opened the cabinet again.

"Can you at least hand me the purple, black, blue, and white paint? I need them." Vic whispered, hopefully quiet enough for the person. With a tiny groan, the person turned to the side a little and gave up on moving whispering back "I can't really move. I can barely it here. I'll get out, but on one condition, make sure Paul doesn't see me."

With a shrug, Vic moved to the side and the nervous human crawled out. Vic quickly reached in to grab the 4 paint bottles. Kellin tapped Vic in a way that signaled to hurry. Rolling his eyes, Vic moved away from the cabinet and put the paint in his backpack.

"I hope Paul gave up by now. It's getting too late for him to stick around, I think I can go now." Kellin followed behind Vic who was walking away from him, nearing the door.

"Do you talk much? You've only said like two things to me." Kellin sped up to be directly behind Vic. Before Vic could answer, Kellin squealed and hid behind the door corridor and whispered "Paul" and nodded his head towards the halls.

"Hey! You there! Was that Kellin?" Paul called out to Vic. Kellin? Is that his name?, Vic questioned himself. He looked over the the person, Kellin, who was pleading with a nod of his head and a pouted lip.

"Oh... Umm... No it wasn't. I don't know who that is." Vic tried his very best to come off as honest. It seemed to work as Paul groaned and mumbled, "He's lucky it's Friday." With that he walked away.

"Oh my god! Thank you a whole lot. You saved my life. Seriously, thanks." Kellin walked over to Vic, standing beside him and smiling a lot.

"Eh. It's no problem really. Is he the reason you were hiding in the cabinet?" Vic raised his hands up for extra emphasis. Kellin simple giggled and nodded his head.

"By the way, I'm Vic. And I'm assuming you're Kellin?" Vic stuck his hand out for Kellin to shake. "Yep. Hi Vic. I'm Kellin. Nice to meet you, especially in that way." Kellin laughed, joined by Vic, and they both shook hands.

Of course, Kellin wasn't going let an attractive Vic, slip away. And Vic in return wasn't going to let an adorable Kellin get away as well. It'd be one hell of an interesting story to tell their families and future child.

-A/N-

Hello children! (Not really) I mainly wrote this because: a. I've been wanting to write a oneshot book for a while. b. I really like this prompt but I don't want to write a whole story on this. c. When I can't update my main book, I'll update this. So... Enjoy and have a good rest of your day/night/morning/ whatever :)

((I really hope you enjoy. I'm just hoping for the best right now))

[ edited 22 February 2017 ]