a deadly animal - kellic

As Vic walked out the pet store, he felt an indescribable amount of pride. He could just feel the pride radiating off of him, he was the best fiancé ever. He walked down he street, a small box in his arms, and he wondered if people around him could sense what he had done. Maybe they all knew Vic bought his fiancé a cat, but truthfully, no gave a shit, they just saw a short, tan man leave the pet store with a cat in his arms.

The cat carrier was placed carefully onto the passengers seat, and once it was secure, Vic ran to the drivers seat and quickly started the car. His body buzzed with excitement and pride, he just bought his fiancé a cat. Nervously driving to the house he shared with Kellin, he'd sneak quick glances at their new cat. She'd occasionally meow, and Vic thought it was the cutest thing ever, aside from Kellin (obviously).

Once he arrived at his house, he made a beeline to his room with the cat and the carrier, yelling "Kellin, I'm home." He seriously deserved an award. He set the box on the bed and opened it, aw-ing at the little gray kitty. Vic knew that once he and Kellin got married in a month, they'd soon start a family, but Vic wanted to start steady, and he figured a cat or dog would be a better solution. When he went to the pet store, he immediately knew the cat was a better option, it'd be less stress since Kellin was busy arranging the wedding.

"Aren't I considerate," Vic praised himself and held the cat close to his chest. "Alright, wait here, I'll go get your other new dad." Vic cooed at the kitty, already in love with her. She was nameless, he wanted Kellin to choose her name. He carefully placed her back in the box.

He walked into the living room and heard noises and hums from Kellin in the kitchen. Vic tiptoed behind Kellin, then wrapped his arms around his beautiful fiancé. Laying soft on his neck, Vic could feel Kellin ease into the affection he received. Kellin turned around and hugged Vic, breathing in the familiar scent he'd loved for a long time, but something began to feel a little iffy in Kellin's body. He pulled away from the hug.

"Darling, I did a thing," Vic decided he couldn't wait to tell Kellin about the new addition to their starting family. Almost immediately, Kellin started sneezing and felt like he had a stuffy nose.

"C'mere, Darling. Allergies?" Vic questioned, Kellin nodded in return. "Aw, don't worry, I bought us something to make you feel better."

Kellin was completely clueless about what Vic was going on about, but nonetheless, he tried to follow along, "What'd you do this time?" Kellin turned off the stove and grabbed two plates, setting them beside the dinner he just finished cooking.

Kellin sniffed, then he followed Vic to the bedroom. A brown box with a bow on top looked suspicious, but the holes in the side gave it away. Kellin gasped and his eyes widened, "oh fuck no", he mumbled.

"Since we're gonna get married soon," Vic smiled. "we both agreed on having a family a while after, but I wanted to give us a head start. I just want to experience as much as I can with you."

Vic ran over to the box, which doubled as a make shift carrier, and pulled out the kitty, holding her out to Kellin. He immediately sneezed when the kitty was pushed to his side. Kellin expected something like a dildo or something for the wedding, not a fucking cat.

"We can name her together!" Vic cheered happily, still proud of himself. Kellin felt dizzy and stepped away from the deadly animal.

"You idiot!" Kellin whimpered as he sneezed yet again. Shocked, Vic took a step back with the cat, holding her close.

"What?" Vic frowned, holding onto the kitty tightly, but not enough to suffocate her or anything.

"I've told you so many times, I'm allergic to cats!" Kellin stepped further back from his fiancé and the kitty. Sure, she was adorable, but Kellin couldn't be near her. "What breed?"

Vic looked at the cat as he recalled what breed she was, "British Longhair..." He mumbled.

"Fuck." Kellin whimpered, feeling tears well in his eyes from the allergies. "You couldn't even get a hypoallergenic cat?" He sighed, avoiding the bed and anywhere the cat could've possibly been.

"I completely forgot, I didn't mean to," Vic spoke softly as he reached for the Benadryl they kept on the bed stand. He tossed it to Kellin, it usually helped with allergies whenever they had friends come over who had cats.

"Thanks." Kellin took a sip of the nasty cherry flavored medicine, cringing at the taste.

"D-do I have to give her back to the pet store? I really don't want to risk her being put down, but I don't wanna kill you either. I'm so sorry, love." Vic pouted and slowly walked over to the box she was in.

"Y'know, Jaime just got a new house, maybe he'd appreciate a housewarming gift."

--

HI QUICK UPDATE IM SORRY IF IT SUCKED. i proofread but i apologize if i missed anything. aye, i'm starting a 30 day smut challenge! ;-) i've been working on it for a bit now, hopefully it'll be up soon.

vote and/or comment?? either way, thanks for reading!! till next time my dudes :-)

ps, send a request over or something pls