Terrible Things - Kellic

This could've been better but eh.

"I just really love the idea of us having a family. Spending forever with you is all I want in life." Vic smiled softly, gently squeezing his Kellin's hand. Vic had taken Kellin out on a date to see the stars and walk around a few stores. It wasn't as big a deal as their other dates, but it was mainly so they could enjoy each others company.

Kellin smiled at the idea of marrying Vic and adopting kids of their own. Kellin looked away from the stars to look into Vic's eyes. He moved closer to Vic, he wanted to spend his life with Vic. He was comfortable and didn't want the moment to end.

"I want to adopt a girl and name her Copeland, can we do that Vic?" Kellin whispered, he was a little shy since the whole forever thing was new to him. It was a foreign idea to him since he never expected anyone to stay as long as Vic; but he loved that idea, it made him feel special.

Vic laughed a little before kissing Kellins forehead. He then moved up more against the truck so he could be more comfortable. He nodded his head, "Yes Kellin, we can name her Copeland and adopt however many you want." The warm fuzzy feeling of love made Kellin feel loved and wanted.

They were naive, too young to notice, and to dumb to care that forever won't always be the best thing to ever happen.

--------

Kellin could hear Vic and Copeland laughing and playing outside in the backyard on the other side of the window. Copeland had a genuine laugh, she always seemed happier with Vic. Kellin didn't blame her, he was a horrible father. Kellin would often leave home because he just couldn't spend more time with Vic. As much as he loved his daughter and Vic, he just couldn't find the happiness he looked for.

Kellin stared down at the paper, tears streaming down his face silently as he folded the paper and wrote, "I'm so sorry..." Kellin couldn't be in this house anymore, he was a terrible father, husband and person. He couldn't be in a relationship or house where he no longer sought love in them. He left the note on top of Vics pillow, and then he reached for the bags he packed and walked towards the door.

"I love you guys so much." Kellin smiled softly at all the great memories he has with them. He closed the door softly. He got in his car and felt slightly guilty, but it was never his intention to hurt anyone

--------

Vic carried Copeland back into the house, she'd fallen asleep while Vic told the story of how he knew he was in love with Kellin. Copeland fell asleep in his arms and when she let out a quiet huff, Vic realized it was time to go inside. He walked directly to her room and placed her on the lavender bed gently. He smiled at her peaceful state then walked off to find Kellin and just hug him.

Kellin wasn't in the room when he walked in, and Kellin wasn't in other parts of the house when Vic walked to Copeland's room. He would've ran around the house to look for him when a piece of paper caught his attention.

In shaky writing, the front said, "I'm so sorry..." Vic was a little worried but he unfolded the paper despite the uneasy feeling.

His heart dropped, he has never experience so much emotional pain before.

"Vic,

I love you so much, but I just can't be with you anymore. Our relationship and marriage was the best thing to ever happen to me, along with adopting Copeland. But I just don't love you as much as I used to, as terrible as that sounds. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

The excitement was drained and our love life seems almost pointless, it's seems uninteresting.

Keep an eye out for Copeland, don't let the same thing happen to her, life can do terrible things. I'm sorry that I'm one of them. Love can be a good thing, but I'm walking away because there's too much to lose. I've already lost you and Copeland.

I'll be back soon, I need to see Copeland at one point, but be a good father to her. I am a terrible one, I'm not good enough because I've lost devotion to you. Please don't hate me, please don't be sad.

You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me,

Kellin Quinn"

It hurts to know Kellin signed off with just his name, not Fuentes-Quinn. Vic couldn't stop crying. When Copeland woke up to crying, she was curious as to what was happening.

"Dad will be back soon,  he had to leave because of problems, but please Copeland, don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose. If you're given the choice then I'm begging you to choose to walk away." He cried as he held her.

"Don't worry Papa, I'll only love you and dad forever, I promise." With that said, Vic couldn't keep quiet, he sobbed and screamed wanting Kellin back, but he couldn't do anything. He wasn't strong enough for the both of them. All he could do was hope Kellin would be back and apologize and tell him he still loves him, but that never happened.

A/N: yes i disappeared i'm sorry. i tend to lose hope in my work and give up i apologize. i think i'm just gonna do one shots till i find the motivation to write on my actual book. but i hope you like this, mayday parade can really lead you to some feelings that make you want to cry. this could be better though so i'm v disappointed in myself oops.

(sorry for any mistakes or spelling errors)