Cuddles and "Ew Harry Potter" (Mike)(Requested)

Writing het fics isn't really my thing, neither is reading them, but _BandObsesser_  asked for this and of course I'd do this for her.

-

(Becca's Point of View)

I love Mike, I really do, but I don't love Harry Potter, which is the main reason we never get to watch movies at home.

"Okay, you get a choice Becca, Sorcerers Stone or Chamber of Secrets? Your turn to choose." Mike asked me, going through his collection of Harry Potter books that 'my unworthy' hands can't touch.

"Mike, sweetie, you stupidass, exactly, it's my turn to choose. I say none of them, ew, obviously. It's hallowee-" I was rudely interrupted by Mike.

"Halloween is in two weeks..." He glared at me. "Okay Order of the Phoenix we shall watch then."

"Everyday is Halloween in October. And it's my turn. You know I hate Harry Potter. I wanna watch Beetlejuice." I stated as I went to sit in the couch, popcorn testing in my lap.

"No. We're watching Order of the Phoenix. No fighting me. I love Harry Potter with a passion of a thousand suns." He told me, his voice clear with a tone of no more fighting.

Rolling my eyes, I moved the blanket over so he could rest beside me. We were in a comfortable position, my legs on top of his and his arm wrapped around me, head resting on his shoulder and his head on mine, other hand on my thigh occasionally moving to grab popcorn, and my body leaning on his.

We were in a comfortable silence, until I decided to ruin it with an, "Gandalf is way better than Dumbledork." Big mistake as Mike carefully moved the popcorn away from us, then proceeded to shoot up out of his position.

"Find! I don't care! Go watch your stupid Superstitious show and I'll go to our room! This isn't love, you big poopoo head." His over exaggerated words turn into a joking manner as he poked my belly.

"Um, excuse me mister, it Supernatural not Superstitious. And I just don't like Harry Potter, everyone likes it and I just don't see the point." I scoffed and placed my hand over my heart, faking a shocked expression.

"Becca," he whined. "This isn't love!" He pouted and with a grumble, he stomped back to his spot.

I got up and grabbed our box of movies. I flicked through them, looking for anything that isn't Harry Potter. You can't blame me, everyone loves Harry Potter and I just find it so overrated. It's so worshiped that it annoys me. I've only seen the movies cause i love Mike, so I watch them with him. But even then, I'm not interested.

I found Beetlejuice, and just as I grabbed it, I heard Mike grumbling while the sound of popcorn being eaten came from behind me.

No, don't feel bad. Awh of course I feel guilty. Stupid feelings, I mentally scolded myself. Looking over to the back of the box, I found the perfect movie, Frozen.

After placing it into the DVD player, I went to lay beside Mike. I laid belly down on him as he held me in him arms. Our legs tangled together as he his hand rested on my back and his other hand playing with my hair.

"What did you put?" He asked, seeing as the previews were on.

"Frozen." I responded quietly, trying my best to focus on his heartbeats.

"For like the millionth time." He chuckled, as he placed the blanket over us.

"Oh and umm, I love you a lot. You know that already. But do you love me?" He asked, voice trailing off at the end.

"Mike, of course you know I do love you. Why?"

"I needed to make sure. I may have finished all the popcorn and I'm sure as hell not getting up."

--

I really hope you like it Becca. If you don't, in my defense, today has been very well to me and I'm trying to not drown in tears cause of how happy I am...