Chapter Twelve

"Hey Ryan?" Mikaela whispered, wandering into his room.
"Yeah, what's up Mikaela?"
"Erm... this is gonna sound really weird but... earlier when we kissed did you... feel anything?"
"Umm, yeah. I did feel something and then when you touched my arm afterwards it was like fire trailing up my arm from where you touched it."
"I... I think I kinda like you..."
Ryan didn't respond for a few minutes and Mikaela grew worried but then Ryan spun around in her arms and pressed a soft, sweet kiss against Mikaela's lips. He pulled away and Mikaela stopped shocked for a moment before kissing him back, this time the kiss is more rough and passionate and Mikaela ends up on top of Ryan and his hands travel up her over-sized t-shirt and their kiss breaks so he can pull it over her head. With Ryan already topless she begins to slide his joggers off his legs and they were thrown across the room and forgotten. Ryan then swiftly unclipped her bra and then slid it off. Ryan's boxers were next to go and then Mikaela's underwear was gone too.
What happened next? I'll leave to your imagination.

The next morning Mikaela woke first and smiled, thinking of what had happened between both her and Ryan the previous night. "Hey." Ryan spoke hoarsely, morning voice clearly present.
"Hey." Mikaela smiled, neither were able to wipe the smiles off their faces. "So, are we..?"
"Together?" Mikaela nodded. "Only if you wanna be." He smirked.
"Hmm, let me think..." She trailed off, and then placed a kiss against his lips again.
"Mm, I take that as a yes."
"Yes." Mikaela then wiggled her way out of Ryan's grasp and he groaned. She chuckled. "What?"
"Come back..." He complained, reaching out to her she laughed and shook her head no.
"What time is it?"
"About six my mom and dad usually get up at seven so you're okay to go downstairs and make us both a coffee." He suggested. She laughed.
"Okay, okay." She put on her underwear and and grabbed Ryan's crazily over sized t-shirt and put it on. She then went downstairs and proceeded to make two coffees. Suddenly, she felt two hands wrap around her waist and pull her closer from behind. "Hey Ry." She grinned, turning in his arms and pressing a kiss against his lips gently.
"Mmmm." He mumbled against her, a smile playing on his lips. They were so lost in the moment that neither one of them noticed Meghan and Charlie stood in the doorway, in almost the exact same position.
"Threaten him later, Char. Let them enjoy the moment."
"Why?"
"You remember when we first started going out?"
"Ugh, fine." Meghan smiled.
"Let's go upstairs, we'll get coffee later."
"Okay."

An hour later and everyone had a coffee and were happy. "Hey Ryan?"
"Yes Mikaela?"
"Everyone's going out to the beach for a little early baby shower for Meghan since she won't be here again until the baby's born you wanna come?"
"Yeah... why not? Ugh, so long as Charlie's there and it's not all girls stuff." She laughed.
"Whatever." They got ready, unknowing of what Meghan and Charlie had planned.

Tomorrow was Thanksgiving and the chilled fall breeze surrounded them at the beach. It was a small party where she mostly got supplies: diapers, wipes, bottles and passifiers. They took it back to the house and fell asleep, after a couple minutes of making out. Meghan woke up after Charlie, who we dressing in a nice navy blue suit. Meghan pushes from the bed and hugs Charlie, going to the closet and grabbing her black leggings and red, long sleeve, turtle neck sweater and pairing the outfit with plain uggs. She curled her hair and did her makeup. She did dramatic dark brown eye shadow that goes perfect for fall. She looked in the mirror at her stomach that was now visible. Right before she put on her dark red lipstick, Charlie whirled her around and kissed her softly. She smirked and put her lipstick on, the two of them joining her family downstairs. Her sweater fell mid thigh and she went into the kitchen to help her mom. Stephen and Mikaela had gone back to their parents house, to help set up for the 'redo' Thanksgiving Chuck and Deb were holding. Meghan and Kelli cooked all day. Meghan sat on the couch next to Charlie to watch the football game with her family as the Turkey finished cooking.

"You look beautiful." Charlie whispered to her.
"Thanks. You look hot as fuck." She mutters back, only loud enough for him to hear. He laughs and she giggles along with him. She helps set the table and they start eating.
"So, when did you guys, you know." Kelli asks, gesturing from Meghan to Charlie to her stomach with the throngs of her fork. Meghan let her head drop onto the table with a thud.
"MOOOOOM." She groaned, Charlie squeezing her thigh lightly. Charlie muttered an answer and Meghan picked her head up, continuing the meal. Charlie cleared his throat and looked at Ryan.
"My turn. Hurt my sister and die, peasant." Charlie says. We all laugh and my stomach cramps from laughing so hard. A small gasp escapes her as she remembers she didn't take her medication.
"Char. The pills." She says, looking at him with fearful eyes. He springs from the table and runs upstairs, grabbing the pills and bringing them back down for Meghan. They dance after dinner. Then they eat pie and everything is happy. Except for Meghan. She sneaks outside with a blanket and sits on the patio, letting the cold air wash over her. She hears the door slide open and Charlie sits next to her. She starts crying.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks, pushing her hair off her shoulders.
"E-everything I have in there," she says, nodding towards the door, "I almost lost. Charlie I almost lost you and this baby." She cries weakly into his shoulder.
"Shhh, stop living in the past, honey. Everything is okay now." He whispers soothingly. She looks at him, kissing him passionately.
"God, I love you so much" she whispers, leaning her head on his shoulder and looking up at the stars.
"Meghan, I have something I need to tell you."

A/N: Whoo! Cliffy lolol. Sorry guys! What do you think Charlie needs to say!?!?! Or how about Mikaela and Ryan? Tell us in the comments xoxo~ Heyimbae and me!