Chapter Twenty One

Meghan stopped just backstage, panting.
"Hey, are you okay?" Charlie asks.
"Yeah, it's just...pregnant." she pants, pointing to her stomach. "At least during the rest of the shows I don't have to wear this." She says, pointing at the jacket flung over Charlie's arm. He nods, patting her back. She coughs and splutters for a moment, before regaining her compsure over a bottle of water. He led her outside to the bus, saying quick hello's to the fans. They got on the bus and sat on the couch. She sat on his lap, her head back against shoulder and their hands joint over her stomach.
"And that, little miss thang, was your first performance." Meghan said, giggling.

Meghan ran off stage, hand in hand with Charlie.
"Charlie." She said in between giggles. He smiled at her, pulling her forward and planting a gentle kiss on her lips. He placed his hand on her flat stomach.
"Meghan, that was our child's first performance." He laughed, looking down on her face. She noded. In that moment everything was perfect, neither of them knowing what was to become of their growing family.

She smiled fondly at the memory, stretching her lips up in a duckface and placing a soft kiss against his jaw as the bus started moving.
"Wait, Charlie." She said, furrowing her brow.
"What."
"I want taco bell." She pouts. He laughs and they go to taco bell. With Meghan's stomach full and Charlie content, they made their way to the next show. Meghan's phone rings, startling her and Charlie out of their intamate moment in his bunk.
"What do you want?" She whined, stepping away, knowing the conversation was about her brothers knocked up girlfriend.
"Wow, that's how you answer the phone?" Ryan asks.
"I'm three hours ahead of you dick face." She retorts, everyone piping their heads out of their bunks.
"Oh yeah, so you knew."
"Yes I knew."
"For how long?"
"I don't know, when did she tell you?"
"Two days ago."
"Okay, so I knew for an hour before you did." She says again, placing a hand on her stomach as it grumbles. Charlie, shock evidant on his face by the volume of the grumble, goes to get Meghan something to eat.
"Okay, well I'll let ya go."
"By fuck head." She says and throws her phone onto the shelf in the wall next to the bunk. He comes back with no food, but grabs her arm. She snags her phone and he takes her into the bedroom, locking the door and showing her the Chinese food on the bed. She gasps, her eyes watering.
"Hun, don't cry." He says, chuckling. She looks at him and eases onto the bed with and 'oof'. He sits against the headboard, his legs crossed in front of him. She laid on his chest, legs out in front of her. She ate, and fell asleep holding a carton of orange chicken. He smiled down at her and wiggled out from under her. He put the food in the fridge and laid back next to her. She wrapped her arms around his torso and hugging him closer. He kissed the top of her head and rest his cheek on it, falling asleep. Weeks went by and then Meghan was four months pregnant. They stood onstage in San Francisco, Meghan with a hand placed on their stomach.
"Char, she kicked." She mutters, apparently not far enough away from the microphone. The crowd erupts in whoops and screeches. The pair laugh.
"Are you guys ready for Marvin Gaye San Francisco?!" Charlie asked, grinning madly at Meghan. "I can't hear you!" The crowd whooped and cheers louder, screams are heard.
"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on!" Charlie sings into the microphone, making his way to his piano to start playing it. He smiled whilst singing, especially when Meghan joined in.
He didn't know what he'd do without music. Every important moment in his life seemed to be lived out on stage.

And he loved it.

Every second of it, That he got to spend with his beautiful fiance.
"Okay, and now, Charles. Sit back and relax I have a surprise for you." Meghan smirks. The music starts and she starts singing 'I was made for loving you' by Tori Kelly. He started tearing up as she finished and sat next to him on the piano bench, leaning in and kissing him. The crowd cheered and whooped at the pure cuteness of the couple sat on the piano bench before them. They broke apart and just stared at each other for a moment. Then the world came crashing down around them and they turned back to the crowd, waving and walking off stage. As soon as they were backstage, Charlie scooped Meghan up in his arms and kissed her. She smiled, looking down at her stomach as he set her down carefully. She kicked her heels off, her feet more sensitive then ever now. She placed her hand on Charlie's shoulder and bent over, bringing her foot up and rubbing her ankel. She did the same to her other foot and looked up at Charlie, who now towered over her. She went into her dressing room and changed into black leggings, a long sleeve navy blue tight maternity shirt and plain black flip flops. She emerged, her hair still curled and her makeup still perfect for the stage. Charlie was waiting for her. She smiled and ran her hands up his chest, resting them on her shoulders. Anyone who saw the pair, immediately knew they we're dating. They looked so in love wherever you go. He pulled her waist closer, placing his other hand on her bulging stomach. She smiles at him, but he's zoned out. He's thinking about his child. His daughter, whoever she grows up to be, he will always love and support her. Meghan reaches up and cups his face.
"Hey, what's up?" She asks, stroking his cheek with her thumb softly. He shakes his head, taking her hand and leading her to the bus.

A/n: guuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyys how are u today?😁💖
Comment what u thought, and vote love U guys