Chapter Twenty

"Hey Ryan?"
"What's up Mikky?" She sighed and closed her eyes while she gained her composure. Ryan grew worried. "Hey, what's up?" He said slightly more serious. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap, burying his head in the hollow of her neck and breathing in her scent. She let out another deep breath.
"I, I need to tell you something."
"...Okay."
"I'm p-pregnant." Ryan was shocked into silence and his head rose from her neck. He let a out a really shaky breath. "I knew this was a bad idea..."
"No! I- I just, I need a minute." Mikaela closed her eyes and tried to stop the tears falling from her eyes.

I'm such an idiot!

"Mikky, I don't know what to say."
"Ry, if you're not ready, I can go. But... I can't get rid of it. So, tell me now. Are you gonna be a part of our lives?" Ryan thought for a split second before his face grew into a grin. Mikaela smiled, only slightly. Ryan rose up from his seat, picked Mikaela up and span her round. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He laughed, pulling Mikaela into a hug before setting her back on the ground.
"You're ready?"
"Of course, Mik, I love you. And this baby. I'll never stop." Mikaela smirked.
"Never?"
"Never."

"Good." She smiled, standing on her tip toes to give him a kiss. "I love you."
"I love you too." She rested her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer and they just swayed slightly for a few minutes, talking about various nothings.
"Mikaela, you want to go tell your parents?"
"Not yet." She shook her head against his chest.
"Why not?" He muttered into her hair.
"Because my dad will go on about me not being married yet. I can't deal with it right now." She sighed lightly.
"You wanna watch a film." She nodded.
"Yeah."
"Which one?"

"Surprise me." She grinned, making her way towards the kitchen. "Takeout?"
"Always!"
"Chinese good?"
"Yeah!" She dialed the Chinese place and ordered hers and Ryan's usual before settling on the couch and waiting for the food to arrive. The door bell rang 10 minutes later and Ryan got up to pay the guy and get the food.
"Neighbors! I fucking love this film!" Mikaela exclaimed making Ryan laugh.
"What?" He was laughing too hard to answer which made Mikaela laugh and soon they were just laughing their asses off until their stomachs hurt.
"You want to eat m'lady?" He asked, presenting her with the takeout.
"Why yes good sir." They ate their chinese food and watched Titanic, Neighbors and War Horse, laughing and crying at each.

"Hello, San Antonio what's up?" The crowd cheered an Charlie sat at his piano.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on.
You got the healing that I want.
Just like they say it in the song.
Until the dawn.
Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on.

We got this king size to ourselves.
Don't have to share with no one else.
Don't keep your secrets to yourself.
It's Karma Sutra show and tell.

O-o-oh there's loving in your eyes that pulls me closer.
It's so subtle.
I'm in trouble.
But I'd love to be in trouble with you."

Then Meghan walked on stage wearing something a helluva lot baggier than she usually would so that she wouldn't give away that she was pregnant until the end of the show, when they would tell the whole crowd, and probably the whole world, thanks internet, about their child.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on." They sung together, grinning at each other.

Then just Charlie sang.

"You got that healing that I want.
Just like they say it in the song.
Until the dawn."

Then Meghan joined in again.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on.

You got to give it up to me.
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please.
Just like they say it in the song.
Until the dawn.
Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on."

Then just Meghan.

"And when you leave me all alone.
I'm like a stray without a home.

I'm like a dog without a bone.
I just want you for my own.
I got to have you babe."

Then both of them, again.

"O-o-oh there's loving in your eyes that pulls me closer.
It's so subtle.
I'm in trouble.
But I'd rather be in trouble with you."

Then just Charlie, again.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on.
Ooh babe, you got that healing that I want."

Then just Meghan. Again.

"Like they say it in the song.

Until the dawn.
Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on."

...And both of them. Yes, again.

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on!
You got that healing that I want.
Just like they say it in the song,
Until the dawn,

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on, babe.

You got to give it up to me.
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please.
Just like they say it in the song.
Until the dawn.
Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on. Ooh."

Then the song was finished and everyone in the arena clapped at the pair who were smiling and breathless. He pulled her into a side hug and the band bowed along with Charlie and Meghan. Everyone went running off stage but Charlie and Meghan stayed behind. "Okay guys me and Meghan have a few things to tell you." Charlie smirked. Meghan smiled and removed her jacket, revealing perfectly her baby bump. Everyone cheered and screamed "BABY MARLIE, BABY MARLIE" The two of them laughed. "And also..."

"We are getting married." Everyone once again cheered and the whole room was a chorus of happy noise for the pair.
"Once again San Antonio, thank you, you've been amazing!" Charlie smiled, taking Meghan's hand and running off stage.

A/N: Woop! What's next? Stick around and see for yourself😊
Please comment what u thought, and vote