Chapter Fifteen

"Hey." Meghan whispered as she rolled over to face Charlie.
"Mmh." He groaned, still half asleep. He didn't really know who he was with or where he was because of his sleep deprived state.
"Char." Meghan whispered again, placing her hands at the base of his hairline. He new immediately it was his fiance as she was the only one who calls him Char. He forced his eyes open so he could see her beautiful features. The beautiful green of her eyes, the curve of her lips in a perfect arch. Her perfectly rounded nose. Her silky smooth voice. Her soft hair. These we're all things that made Meghan physically attractive. Especially her subtle curves. He though, letting his mind wander. Her beauty was more than skin deep. She was caring, compassionate; all around a nice girl. She was funny but fragile, especially since the accident. Take for example, if you drop a glass. It shatters. You can put it back together, but the cracks remain and the glass is easily broken. That's how Meghan is. She shattered when he was in the hospital and now she won't ever be the same. His hand found it's way to her face and he caressed it softly, his fingertips resting just behind her ears. She sat up, nuzzling into his touch. He sat up with her, his other hand finding it's way to her waist. He hooked his arm under her knees and the other behind her head; bringing her to his lap. She closed her eyes, her eyelids fluttering lightly as she concentrated. She opened her eyes and smiled lightly at him, reaching her arms around his neck as their lips fell together in gentle kisses. Their noses were pressed against each other and she smiles against his lips, earning her a sigh of pleasure from Charlie. Their kiss broke momentarily as Meghan repositioned to straddle him, resting her forearms on his shoulders.
"Meghan...your....so.....damn... beautiful." He mumbled against her mouth between kisses. She shook her head lightly, his lips traveling to her neck in soft kisses.
"Your just saying that." She whispered breathily and arched her neck towards him. "I- in the moment." He was driving her mind into a frenzy and no clear thoughts could make their way out. His tongue trailed down the collumn of her throat, earning him a squeal of pleasure. He responded with a low moan, rumbled over the side of her neck as she threw her head back in the way he likes. She was panting, even though they were only making out.
"No...your....truly....beautiful." he says into her ear, his hot breath hitting the still wet spots on her neck where his lips had previously fallen. She loved every second of it. His kisses once again fell to her mouth, silencing anything else she was going to say. She moaned softly as his tongue pushed into her mouth. Her eyes closed in bliss and she worked the buttons on his shirt. He let it slide off her shoulders and Meghan began trailing kisses down his body. He shook under her touch, wishing he could have her. Her soft lips covered every inch of his bare skin and when her lips finally returned to his, he kissed her hungrily. He started to play with the hem of her shirt but she placed a distancing hand on his chest.
"It's not safe. Keep it pg-13." He nodded and his lips fell to her collarbone. She began to rock her hips back and forth. She was struggling for a clear thought, her mind jumbled from pleasure and lust. She continued to let little sounds out here and there, burying her hands in his hair and pulling his face to hers, gentle at first but eventually rougher. She pulled away and he looked at her. Her face. Her lips were slightly red and swollen, making her pale face look angelic. Her back was arched away from him, just slightly. His hands grazed her bump. Their eyes we're still locked and he brought his hands up to her shoulders, running his hands carelessly through her hair as he picked her up off the bed, wrapping her legs around his hips. He pinned her to the wall and began kissing her again. she let him undress her. The last thing to go was her bra.
-=+=-
Meghan once again pulled on her bra and underwear, dressing in one of Charlie's loose flannels buttoned to the top two. A smile danced across her lips as she remembered their skin clinging together. She was sticky but she didn't want to get in the shower just yet. The flannel fell just beneath the curve of her butt. She noticed as she was reaching for the bagel, the shirt was a little tight around her stomach. She smiled and put the first bagel into the toaster. She got the cream cheese and orange juice ready and soon enough she had breakfast in bed. She carried the tray into Charlie's room. He was still naked beneath the sheets and she crawled under the blankets with him, resting her head on his chest and listening to his heart beat.

"Char, I made food." She whispers to him, kissing his neck to wake him up. His eyes open and he sits up, tucking Meghan under his arm. She layed her head on his bare chest as they ate and watched cartoons.
"What time is the meeting with your manager?"
"Not till 2." He nods and she casts a glance up at him. His face was pure joy as he drank in the moment. Engaged with a baby on the way. He had a small bag, in the back of his closet. It had a small, white knitted baby hat with little cat ears knitted on top. When they lost, he hid it so Meghan wouldn't find it. She took her pills and finally took a shower. When she came back, Charlie was wearing jeans, that were sagging. He still wasn't wearing underwear. She shook her head a little and put his flannel back on, of course with a bra and underwear. She wore black leggings and plain uggs. She curled her hair and did her makeup.
"Okay, love you." She said, leaning in and giving Charlie a long, sweet kiss. He smiled and pulled her waist closer. She reluctantly pushes him away, his lower lip between her teeth. She smirks and leaves, leaving him in a cloud of thoughts.
----
"So, the news?" She asks, sitting on the couch in her manager, Britton's office.
"YOUR GOING ON TOUR!" he screamed. She looked at him like he was crazy.
"Um...I'm pregnant."
"Yeah so?"
"Britt, I'm not gonna risk this baby too." She mutters. His face drops.
"Too?"
"Yeah, about eight months back Charlie and I lost a baby. Then apparently another one after that." She says, tears welling in her eyes. He was shocked but he nodded solemnly.
"Well, this was supposed to be a surprise, but Charlie's manager arranged for you to go on tour with him. Opening." He says, his eyes flicking to my stomach. I fold my hands protectively over my stomach.
"Hmm."
"Meghan, it'd be great for you."
"I..."

A/N: DROPPING ALL THE CLIFFY'S ON YOU! Sorry, but it makes the story more interesting, 'till next week, ciao megatronz!