Chapter 6

After about 45 minutes, the four cars pulled up in front of the N.E.S.T building. All the girls got out and headed inside. Luana latched onto Althea as they checked in with the secretary. Althea knew that right after this meeting they'd have to go and face the turtles. She was dreading it and there was supposed to be a surprise after this meeting but she was going to postpone that. The turtles had to know about her sisters but she was just worried about how they were going to take it. "Thea lets go", Luana said tugging on her sister. Althea let herself be guided through the halls of the N.E.S.T building and to their destination which was a large conference room on the first floor. "Okay girls lets get this meeting started."

The gist of the meeting was about what the girls would be doing. They were really just there to make sure that the Autobots stayed safe. However, they may be needed on some recon missions. One thing bugged Althea though. "We want you to stay with the Autobots at all times. They are here to protect you and who knows what could happen." Dino sat across from her at the table and they stole several glances at each other during the whole meeting. "Raph would not appreciate this", Althea reminded herself. "Well if that's all girls, we had a surprise for you but we're postponing it to the weekend." Althea let out a mental sigh of relief. "Now you are free to do whatever you want but make sure to report in tonight." Althea grabbed Luana's arm which caught her by surprise. "What's the rush?", she asked as they burst through the door. Her 2 other sisters were hot on their trail. "5th avenue station now."

The girls were able to get out of N.E.S.T and to the 5th avenue station without being followed. Althea would take them to 96th street and take the sewer line from between that Pizza Parlor and the 99 cent store. It was the fastest way to the lair. Actually, it was the only way she knew. Luana was buzzing as the girls got on the train and it pulled off. "It's finally the day. I'm so excited!" She was probably the most excited to see the turtles. Tamara was interested to meet them and Kyna was intrigued by the existence of mutant turtles. It didn't take long for them to get to 96th street. This time, Tamara took Luana's hand as they got off the train. Althea took them to the small alleyway and made sure the coast was clear. All together, they removed the man hole and Althea wriggled her way down. "We have to go in there?", Tamara asked. "Yeah they live down here." She helped her sister's down and Kyna pulled out her phone. She turned on the flash lights and looked around. "Well this is different." Althea lead the way as they twisted and turned in the sewer line. A loud laugh could be heard up ahead and Althea knew exactly who that was. They approached the door and she pushed on the loose stone that opened that particular door. "Woah", her sisters said in unison as the doors opened. Once inside, they were all amazed by the apartment like style of the lair. "Wait", she said stopping them. She cleared her throat before continuing. "Raph?", she called out. She heard some footsteps before a giant 6 foot turtle stood before her. "Thea, it's about time", he said hotly. "Wait, who the shell are they?"

"Hey wait", Althea said placing her hands on his shoulders. "These are my sisters." Luana who was unaware of the anger he was spewing, waved happily. "I like your home", she said with a smile. Raph just lowered his eyes at her before putting a secure hand on Althea's waist. "Are you sure they are your sisters?", he asked. "We are definitely kin", Kyna said speaking up. "Holy shell, you two look just alike", he said as Kyna came fully into the light. Luana and Tamara did the same. "Well we all share the same parents so I guess that's normal", Tamara added. "You sound like Leo", he said under his breath. "What about me?" They all turned to see the rest of the turtles had now come to check out the commotion. "Thea you're back! Woah who are they?", Mikey asked excitedly. "They're her sisters", Raph said before she could answer. His grip was still tight and Althea could tell that he was still skeptical. "Sisters?", Leo asked. "Yeah, just like Tamara said a few moments ago, we share the same birth parents and DNA. The matches are on file at..." Althea waved her down from finishing that statement. "They're on file where?", Raph asked catching wind of it. "No where", Althea said quickly. "Listen babe you're going to have to stop with all the lying", Raph said. Althea could feel his body tightening with fury. "Raphael, I'm only lying because I can't tell you. It's government work." That was the only tip she could give him. "Government work?", he asked. "Yeah our parents worked for the government so we've taken over for them. That's how we reunited and that's all I can tell", she said putting her foot down. Raphael knew that was the end of discussion. "Fine", he said releasing her. "Make yourselves at home."