Name Meanings and relations with Autobots and Turtles and Reason for this story

SOOO, I am in need of a new story that can help me continue my other ones. This story idea has been stirring in my mind for quite some time and I thought this would be the perfect time to bring it out. Thanks for bearing with me as I try to update these stories. College kicked my butt this semester and I'm just thankful I haven't lost my mind yet But I'm still very stressed so your thoughts and prayers would be great!

*Sorry in advance if these are cheesy as heck!

Althea means to heal or to make whole and She's been the rock thats held Raph together. Althea is also independent and stubborn which drew her to her partner Dino.

Tamara is derived from Tamar which means date/palm tree. Since palm trees are peaceful and tranquil she fits perfectly with Leo. Tamara also developed leadership qualities after spending so much time with Optimus.

Kyna is Gaelic for intelligent which of course pairs her with the just as equally intelligent Donatello.  Kyna is smart and strict when it comes to rules. She probably gets that from her partner Prowl.

Lastly Luana means happy or enjoyment which helps her get along great with Michelangelo. Luana is a care free, happy go lucky gal which she gets from those mischevious Autobot twins Sideswipe and Sunstreaker