Chapter 3

I own none of the characters except for Althea, Kyna, Tamara and Luana

"Whoa", Dino said drawing the 4 back to reality. "You know these 3? "Yes, they're my sisters. We were seperated when we were very little but my parents always showed me pictures of them", Althea said "So what are you guys doing here?", Althea asked turning towards them. "For the same reason you are", Tamara replied. "Working in mom and dad's place". "You guys work with specific Autobots right", Althea said. "Yup, I work with Optimus", Tamara said. "I work with Prowl", Kyna said looking up from her phone. "And I work with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker but mostly Sideswipe", Luana added. "Well if you haven't noticed I work with Dino", Althea said getting up. "We never would of guessed", Kyna countered rolling her eyes. "Stop", Althea said pushing her playfully. It was so nice seeing her sisters again. " We also know you live in NYC", Tamara interrupted. "We've been looking for you for a while." "Why", Althea questioned. "Because there are somethings we need to tell you".

The girls got comfortable at the table. "First we need to start with mom and dad", Tamara said placing cups of coffee in front of them and a cup of water for Dino. "What about them? Are they okay?", Althea asked urgently. Tamara looked down at her drink. "No Thea, they're not. Mom and Dad were killed by this group called the Foot Clan in NYC. Their bodies were discovered in the Hudson River. We think the Decepticons were involved and hired them to take them out. Althea could feel her emotions swelling in her chest. But she thought of something. Althea knew she had heard of the Foot Clan before. Then she realized. "Raph", she breathed out. "Who?", Kyna asked hearing her. She didn't know whether she could tell them but she remembered when Raph got hurt and he said "Foot" before he passed out. "Well I know someone who has dealt with the foot clan before", she started. "Who? We need to talk to them. They may something. "Well I don't know if you'll believe me but they're not human", Althea said wringing her hands. "Thea if you haven't realized, we work with aliens so I don't think much surprises us anymore", Kyna said chuckling. "Well if you really must know", Althea said still thinking. "They're mutant turtles".

Althea showed them some of the pictures she had gotten of Raph and his brothers on her phone. There weren't that many because you know it's Raph. "Wow", Tamara said swiping through them. "Well I think we should meet them. They may know something. That's the only logical answer I could think of", Kyna said typing something into her phone. "But we have a meeting with our bots, so lets go".

Dino had gotten a head start to the meeting. The 4 of them took their time leaving the cafe. As the girls walked to the main hanger, they reminisced on their childhood. Althea found out that Kyna had been shipped off to a family friend in Los Angeles. Tamara lived with Aunt Debra in Dallas, Texas and Luana lived with their god mother in Chicago. Althea couldn't believe that they were together again. "So what were mom and dad like?", Luana asked looking up at her sister. She was the youngest and the most curious. "They were smart, funny, loving. Dad always loved showing me what he did at his office. Mom worked late at the hospital but she always came home and read stories to me", Althea rambled on. "Wow", Luana said clutching Althea's arm. "Well those jobs were probably cover ups for working with N.E.S.T", Tamara said interjecting into the conversation. "They ran the New York base until they disappeared and their bodies were found". Althea shivered at the thought of her parents. "Well we'll get to the bottom of it", Tamara said sensing her sister's sadness. They girls pushed open the door to the main hangar. "Time for the meeting to start".

A police car was parked next to a red and blue peterbuilt and Dino's red Ferrari was parked next to Corvette. 4 guys including Dino's holoform sat at a round table. Althea recognized one of them to be William Lennox. "Come on girls, you're late", he said flagging them down. "Only by like 2 minutes", Luana protested coming up to the table first. "No matter you're still late", said a toffee colored young man. He looked about 6 feet tall and he was lean and buff. He had a scruffy beard and his hair was brown with a coffee colored patch on the top. "I'm Prowl", he said introducing himself. Next to him was Dino and on the other side of him was a cream toned young man with light brown eyes. He was the tallest of the group and probably weighed the most. But 90% of that was pure muscle. "My name is Optimus Prime", he said looking up at the girls. Tamara took the seat that was next to him. Kyna had taken a seat next to Prowl. Althea sat next to Dino who passed her a can of Sprite. "Thanks", she mouthed to him. They had one more introduction. A young man with milk chocolate skin sat on the end. Luana was sitting next to him. "I'm Sideswipe", he said to the group. He looked about 6'2 or 6'3 ish and his biceps were huge. "Well now that introductions are out of the way", Lennox said starting the meeting. "We have a lot to discuss. 

"Firstly, you girls are getting moved to the New York base", Lennox said reading through his papers. "Why?", Althea asked. "Foot Clan activity has picked up and we need our best agents on the job", he replied. "Your Autobot partners will also accompany you. With Optimus gone, Ironhide and Ratchet will be in charge. Also you girls will need a place to stay all together. N.E.S.T has purchased a place for you to stay. It's a penthouse on 41st Street near the Turtle Bay district. Luana tried her best to hold in a chuckle as she glanced at Althea who rolled her eyes right back. Lennox ignored her and continued. "The Autobot holoforms will be with you guys at all times. The Foot Clan may know of your affilation with N.E.S.T and your connection with your parents. So that pretty much sums up all I have to discuss at this meeting. Tactical training starts in an hour and you'll head out to New York City tomorrow".