Chapter 12

"What do you mean?" Luana asked as she sat up in her sister's bed.

"I mean that if he really wants to move on then who am I to get in his way" Althea answered.

"Thea I think you're being a little extreme."

Althea was digging around in her closet as her baby sister watched her with a concerned look. Luana knew Thea could be dramatic but something told her this was different. Her sister might actually be serious this time.

"I know you're mad at Raph but maybe you should just go talk to him?" Luana suggested.

"I'm not mad. Actually, I'm thankful he ended it himself. Now, I don't have to worry about protecting him from N.E.S.T.  Anything that happens to him and his brother is his own fault."

Luana rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the bed.

"You don't mean that Thea. You can't just throw all of what you guys had so easily."

"He threw everything away so easily so why can't I?"

Luana knew this argument wasn't going to go anywhere especially since her sister was right. She just didn't want Thea to do anything reckless. While the two were talking, Thea had gotten dressed. 

"Where are you going?" Luana asked as Althea reached for her phone. 

"I'm going out." Thea replied simply. 

"Where?"

"Out."

"Thea, out isn't a place."

"It's not important." Althea answered simply.

Luana knew she wasn't going to get answer out of her sister but she couldn't just let her go out by herself.

"Fine but I'm telling Tam!" Luana said picking up her phone. 

"Go ahead. I'll see you later little sis."

With that, Althea left the room and out the front door. 

Luana had already sent Tam a message but that wasn't going to be enough. As she heard the front door close, she slipped on her shoes and headed out behind her sister.

If she wasn't going to tell her where she was going, she'd find out for herself.