Chapter 2

I own none of the characters except Althea, Tamara, Kyna and Luana

Althea woke up the next morning at 5 am the next morning, ready to head out. She got her suitcase and laptop bag. She checked her watch again as she got dressed. "The car should be here in 10", she said out loud as she rushed to put her shoes on. She grabbed her keys and her stuff. She locked up her apartment and went downstairs. Lenny the doorman was fas asleep at his post. She heard a rev of an engine outside. A slender black car was parked outside. "I guess that's my ride"

She walked outside and a man dressed in a suit exited the car. "Ms. Parker I've been expecting you" "Hello Will", Althea said handing him her suitcase. He opened the door for her and she entered. She sat down on the plush leather seats and set her laptop bag next to her. She heard the trunk shut and the driver door open. "Now Ms. Parker, we will arrive at the N.E.S.T base in approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. I suggest you sit back and enjoy the ride".

Althea didn't even feel herself drift asleep. Will's driving has that effect on some people. "We are 30 minutes away from Ms. Parker, so your walkie talkie might start going off", Will said as he tok the East Capitol exit. Sure enough, the pager in her bag went off. "Ehi!, Althea is that you", said a familiar voice filling the air. "Yes Dino. It's me", she said smiling into her walkie talkie. "I'll see you when I get there".

Will pulled into the main hanger at the N.E.S.T base. He got out and opened the door. She got out and looked around. Nothing much had changed. "I will bring your suitcase to your hotel room", he said getting back into the car. The sound of a familiar engine interrupted the conversation. A red Ferrari pulled up next to them. "Why hello Dino".

"Ciao, little lady", Dino said opening his passenger seat. "Good bye Will", Althea said getting into the car. The door closed and to her surprise, she wasn't alone. In fact someone was in the drivers seat. "A handsome young man with chiseled featured and bright green eyes sat next to her. "Ehi! don't you recognize me?", he asked in a familiar Italian accent. "Dino?"

"In the flesh, literally", he said looking at her. 'be still my beating heart', Althea thought as she took in the scene happening before her. 'You have a boyfriend genius', she thought as Dino put his hand over hers. "I missed you signora", he said smiling. "I missed you too loser", she said ruffling his hair and calming her down. "Now let's go get some food".

The two went to the N.E.S.T base cafe for a late breakfast/ lunch. Usually at this time, the cafe would be packed but only 3 girls sat at a corner table near the wall. "You get something and I'll get a table", Dino's human form said to her. "We have a lot to talk about.

Althea got her usual and sat down across from him. "So what do you think", he said holding himself out to her. "How did Ratchet do it?", she asked. "Well he thought we needed some better Earth disguises and what better way then becoming human. But Ratchet did the necessary research and made a holoform for every Autobot. We now have every capability a human has". A wave of stifled giggles interrupted their chat. The 3 girls at the other table had now made their way over to them. "Hi", said the tallest one with dark brown hair. "Hi", Althea said cautiously. For some reason the girl seemed familiar to her. She was wearing a N.E.S.T badge. Althea scanned it for a name and when she found it, she was floored. "Tamara?", she asked bewildered. "Long time no see little sis", she said looking down at her. Althea peered at Dino who looked just bewildered as she did. She looked at the curly brown haired girl who had a striking resemble to her. "Kyna?", she asked now standing. Kyna just smiled at her. "And Luana", she said looking at the straight haired girl. Luana waved at Althea and smiled. She could feel the tears swelling in her eyes. "Althea don't cry", Tamara said drawing her in. Althea could feel Kyna and Luana draw in as well. "I thought I'd never see you guys again", she said through her tears. Tamara smiled as she drew back. "It's good to see you again sis"