Chapter 4

I own none of the characters except for Althea, Tamara, Luana and Kyna

The girls finished their training and headed for their respective cars. Althea walked up to Dino's Ferrari. "Hey", he said rolling down his window. "Hey", she said back. Althea felt herself blushing. 'Stop it. You. Have. A. Boyfriend', she thought trying to discipline herself. She walked over to the passenger side but before she could get in Lennox came out of the main building. "Hey girls one more thing", he said jogging over to them. "I want the holoforms to stay in the apartment with you. They need to learn to be more human and what better way then to be with humans". Althea nodded then she stopped. She just realized that Raph was going to want to take her home sometimes and he would get suspicious if he found out she moved and even more livid if he found out that she was living with 4 men. "Um Lennox, can I keep my parents old apartment?", she asked leaning on the passenger door. "Sure, I just want you to be at the main house more oftent then not". "No problem", she said getting into the car. She let out a long breath. She'd just take Raph to the old apartment. He wouldn't suspect a thing. "Well bye Lennox", she called out the open window. Dino started the car. "Good bye ladies" he replied heading toward the door. "And good luck.

When the girls got to their hotel, they crashed in Althea's room. Surprisingly, all their stuff was already there. "Will knows us too well", Kyna said plopping down on the couch. "So Althea", Luana said slyly spinning around in the black leather desk chair. "Oh no" "Tell us about Raph and his brothers", she said leaning on her knees. Althea took a sharp breath in. She thought about her large terrapin and his brothers who were probably going to be in for a surprise when she gets home 3 weeks early and she brought home some new "friends" with her. "Well for starters they're mutant turtles" "Like we didn't already know that" " Let me speak! They're also ninjas" "They're what?" "They're ninjas, now shut up and let me finish. Leo is the oldest and the leader even though Raph would disagree. Then it's Raph who is pretty much a hot head with a soft side" "Like you!" "Yes, well then there is Donnie. Hey wait! I'm not a hot head!" "What about Donnie? "Well he's younger than Raph and he's the brainiac of the group like Kyna" "Hardy Har" " Then there is Mikey who is the youngest and the most mischevious I might add" "Like someone else we know" "Hey!" "He's pretty much the joy and laughter of the group. And lastly there  is their dad Master Splinter. He's a mutant rat. He's pretty cool to talk to. And that's it." "Wow, 4 mutant turtles and a rat living under the streets of NYC and we're the only ones who know about them", Luana said in awe. "Well I wouldn't be too sure about that little sis", Althea said bopping her on the nose. "Thanks", she said rubbing it. "Well I think it's time for us to go to bed", Tamara said slipping on her pajama pants. "Yes Oh Fearless leader", Luana said retreating to the bed. Althea was pretty sure it was a california king bed. It could probably hold all of them. "Althea aren't you coming?', a voice said startling her out of her imagination. The 3 sisters were sprawled out on the bed with a space left for Althea. She slipped on her pajama shorts and hopped in. "Remember when we used to do this when we were two?", Luana asked happily."Yeah little sis. I do"

The next morning, the girls woke up ready to go. "When we get back to NYC, I'm going to go tell Raph that I'm back", Althea said as she threw her suitcase into the back car. "Cool, can we go with you?", Luana asked eagerly. "Well" "please" "I don't know" "Please" "It's probably not a good idea" "PLEASE!" "Fine!" "Yes!" Luana cheered as she went around to the second passenger door. Althea sighed. In less then 4 hours, she was going to introduce her sisters to the turtles. And only God knows how that will go.