1. Meet the protagonists

At 8:00am, 20/09/94
City hospital, Mumbai

A man was happily distributing sweets to everyone in the corridors of the hospital. Its none other than Kishore Agarwal who has become a father few minutes before. Anju has given birth to a cute little baby girl.

Kishore went into the ward to see his beloved wife and their princess.

Kishore: Anju!!! How are you feeling now???(he touched her cheeks lovingly) Where is our daughter??? I'm so eager to see her.

He was continuously blabbering when Anju laughed at his anxiety and pointed out to the cradle beside her. He carefully took her in his arms. She was so delicate and beautiful... Mr. Agarwal was in tears. He looked at Anju who was in the same state as him...happy tears. He thanked her for presenting him such a wonderful gift.

Meanwhile Harsh and Renuka entered along with their 3 months old son RANDHIR.

Renuka: Congrats bhai!!!
(she took the baby in her hands)
Aweee... She is very cute!!! Harsh...just look at her eyes. She is really looking like a princess!!

Harsh: Haan Renu... She looks just like her mother. Thank god!! She is not like Kishore.(Harsh hit him on his shoulders playfully and they had a hearty laugh. Suddenly Renuka got an idea. She first hesitated but later she opened up)

Renuka(to Kishore and Anju): Bhai... I have something to tell you both.

Anju: Haan Renu... Why are you hesitating??

Renuka: Actually Anju I was thinking... Umm.. Can we take our friendship to the next level?? See... What I mean is, me and Harsh have a son and now you both have a daughter. So why can't we fix their marriage now itself? I just feel that your daughter is born only for Randhir. They are made for each other. I'm not compelling you. You both think and decide (She completed in a breathe and looked at her best friend anxiously.)

Kishore: Arrey... There is nothing to think about this! Of course we are really happy to hear this from you...

Anju: Actually Renu... I thought of talking about the same with you!!!(Anju chuckled)

Harsh: So everything is decided now. RANDHIR is meant only for our cute princess. Kish... What are you doing there?? Come and give me a hug. We are more than partners now...

All the four were extremely happy as they had found a new name to their friendship. They decided that once the two kids get settled in life, they will arrange for their marriage. They even decided to bring up their children with the thought that they will be marrying each other in future so that their bond will be very strong.
Anju and Kishore named their daughter Sanyukta.

Will their wish to get Sanyu and Randhir married become true??? Or is there any other twist in the end??

===============================

Author's note:
In this story, Kishore Agarwal and Harshvardhan Shekawat are best friends and they do partnership business. All characters are good and there is no villain as of now...

Till next time,
Bubbye!!!

Lolita!! 😘