18. Daunting delusion

Hi Guyz!! 💖
Did you notice the new banner of PTL?? It's beautiful, isn't it??
My Indiaforum friend Naz created this😘 I loved it in the first sight! I hope you people like it too!!

Hi Guyz!! 💖Did you notice the new banner of PTL?? It's beautiful, isn't it?? My Indiaforum friend Naz created this😘 I loved it in the first sight! I hope you people like it too!!

The next part continues here. Ignore the typos. Happy reading 💖

It was almost midnight. Sitting alone in the library, Randhir was trying to concentrate on the book but his mind was elsewhere. He was simply flipping through the pages in a daze, when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Sanyukta" he said almost in a reflex.

"How did you know its me?" Sanyukta asked in surprise as she came and stood in front of him.

"Uhhh... I just guessed" Randhir lied. How could he fail to recognise her touch?? It was indeed engraved in his blood cells.

"How come you are here at this time?? How did you know that I'm here?" he asked to change the topic.

"Your workbook. You left it in the lab" she said extending the notebook to him.

"You came all the way searching for me to give this??" Randhir exclaimed

"Yes" she shrugged and Randhir felt overwhelmed.

"Thanks" Randhir said and gave a genuine smile to which she returned the gesture and turned back to leave.

"Sanyukta wait" Randhir immediately held her hand from behind to stop her from leaving. She turned towards him with a puzzled look and he stood up to meet her gaze.

"Yaaaa!?" Sanyukta chirped.

"Sanyukta... Be honest please! Don't you feel hurt seeing me with Ishika?? I PROPOSED to her. But you look unaffected" the million dollar question was finally put forth with a tinge of pang in his voice.