30. How could you??

Kindly ignore the typos!! No proof reading done... Happy reading 💖💖

"Okay Shaitans... I'll tell you" Randhir shouted in defeat while the duo sat in front of him curiously.

"Come on... Fast!! We have all ears" Vidushi shook Randhir who was lost in his own thoughts. Randhir smiled sheepishly and started narrating the incident which marked them as a couple, though not legally but in essence.

*********

"Sanyuktaaaaaaa... Sanyuktaaaa" Randhir was shouting at his loudest voice. He frantically ran through the bushes, trying to get a glimpse of her but of no use.

"Sanyuktaaaa" Randhir groaned aloud, feeling exhausted.

"Where did you go Farzi? What if something happens?? No no no... Nothing will happen to you. It was all my fault. I should have kept my mouth shut. Even after knowing about your 'never give up' attitude, I should not have given you such stupid challenge. How would I tell this to Parth?? He will surely murder me" Randhir thought, wiping those sweat beads off his forehead. He never knew a simple 'Truth or dare' game would lead to such a dangerous situation.

Soon, minutes turned into hours and 2 long hours passed in a jiffy but Randhir was yet to find her. His eyes automatically welled up as the fear of losing her engulfed him gradually.

"Where are you Sanyu??" Randhir fell down on his knees and mumbled inaudibly. He was on the verge of breaking down when he heard some sound from far.

"Achoooooo" he heard someone sneezing. No... not someone, it was her. Randhir immediately wiped his tears. Clutching the flashlight in his strong grip, Randhir ran towards the source of that sound and there he found her.

Sanyukta was sitting inside a huge pit and hugging her knees to prevent herself from the cold winds. As the sudden brightness from the torch reached her eyes, she immediately covered her face with her palms. She slowly uncovered her eyes only to find her Rannu looking at her without blinking. Sanyukta was flying in air. She was super happy to know that he had come in search of HER. That showed his concern. Yes... He CARED for her.

Well, Randhir couldn't believe his own luck. When he was almost on the rim of losing hope, he found her back. He could finally feel his heart beating at the normal rate. Without much ado, Randhir pulled her out of the cavity. Even before he could react, Sanyukta pulled him in a tight hug, thus calming his senses.

"I know you would come. Thank you Randhir" Sanyukta mumbled against his chest and hugged him happily. Randhir closed his eyes in relief and his hands automatically moved up to embrace her. But before he could complete his action, something stopped him and anger engulfed his senses. He, at once, pulled her from the hug and shook her hard.