25. I love you Angel!

Silver Jubilee!??😍 I can't believe this ❤❤❤

Seriously love you so much guyz for your incessant support. 😘

The most crucial chapter of the story happens to be the 25th part. I can't express how happy I'm! 💕💕💕

200+ followers, 150+ votes for the previous update, Oh my god!! I don't know what I should celebrate for!! 😍

I dedicate this part to my bae ShivaniNaolekar 😘😘
She's the only MBBS student I know in watty. Please bear with this part bae 😂😂 I'm not sure whether all the technical details I have written in this chapter are correct. They are purely my imagination. I'm really sorry if they are wrong 😂😘

Disclaimer: This part may sound a bit emotional.

No proof reading done. Kindly ignore the typos! 💗

"She is my wife" Randhir spilled the beans almost instantly and that earned gasps from everyone around.

"She's your wife?? Do you have any proof for it" the doctor scrunched his eyebrows in suspicion.

Randhir looked here and there, as if searching for something and snatched the purse which Koustuki was holding.

"Randhir... Its Sanyukta's purse" Koustuki told but he didn't pay any heed. His hands were terribly shaking but he somehow managed to take out a small envelope-sized photograph from inside.

"Our marriage pic" he showed that to the doctor. Everyone was stunned for a moment. There, in the picture, Randhir and Sanyukta were in a traditional bridal like attire and wearing the holy garland around their neck.

When Randhir stated that Sanyukta was his wife, everyone around assumed that he was simply lying to make the doctor do his work. This photograph came as a shocker to them.

The nerdy man looked at the picture and then at Randhir.

"Hmm... Okay Mr. Shekhawat! I trust you. Since this case is really critical, we have called up our chief, Dr. Joshi, the most renowned surgeon in town. He will be here in 5 minutes and we will start the surgery as soon as possible" he told and went inside the ICU once again.

Soon, Dr. Joshi arrived and the red bulb was turned on. Hours passed. Randhir had not moved an inch from his place. He kept standing there, leaning against a wall with his eyes closed. All of them were extremely tensed for Sanyukta, as well as curious to know the truth behind the photograph.

After what felt like ages, the red bulb doused out. The nerdy physician and Dr. Joshi came out discussing something very serious. In no time, they were rounded up by these people and were bombarded with n number of questions.

"How is she Doctor??" Randhir finally enquired feebly with so much of pain in his voice.

"Doctor... He is the patient's husband, Mr. Shekawat" the nerdy man introduced him to Dr. Joshi, who kept staring at Randhir as if wanting to burn him through his eyes.

"Doctor... Is she okay??" Sahil started but stopped as the doctor showed his palm.

"So Mr. Shekawat!?? How do you manage to act so well?? You made everyone believe that you really CARE for your wife!!! Congrats!!" He passed a sarcastic smile. Whereas Randhir frowned, unable to understand head or tail.

"Dr. Joshi... What are you talking about?? Why don't you just tell us how she is?? Please be clear." Parth lost his cool. That was certainly not the time to play with words.