19. Let's play a game

No proof Reading done. Kindly ignore the typos. Happy reading 💖

"Take care baby... Will miss you! Bye" Ishika hugged Randhir tight.

"Will miss you too" Randhir replied mechanically and boarded the mini-bus which was booked for the Dreamteam to reach the village. After what happened the previous day, Randhir was hell angry on both Ishika and Sanyukta. One acted like a desperate girlfriend and the other girl was no less to King Karna who gave off everything he had.

His eyes scanned all the rows inside the cart to find an empty seat. To his luck, all the seats were full except for the one near Sanyukta. His heartbeat involuntarily roused as she looked at him and smiled. He huffed in return trying to tell her that he is not at all happy travelling with her. If she had chosen not to sit with him the other day and happily gave away the pride to Ishika, he's not dying to grab a chair beside her either. Dumping his bag under their seat, Randhir settled in his place and got engaged to his phone.

"Hi" Sanyukta suddenly squealed loud.

"Hi bolun!? Or should I maintain my attitude?" Randhir thought and was about to reply but realised that it was not for him but for someone else standing outside the bus near their window. Frowning a little, Randhir tried to divert his attention to Subway surfers and Sanyukta continued her chatting session with that anonymous person. When the bus was about to depart, suddenly a head popped at the window, earning a giggle from Sanyukta. Holding the window rod, Rehaan was hanging in the air, which was expected for Randhir. Sanyukta touched his head and ruffled his hair lovingly.

"I'll miss you doll... Come early okay?? Bye! Take care! Eat and sleep properly. Call me once you reach!" he added one by one to which she nodded her head and smiled. Sanyukta bent forward and pecked his forehead gently before pulling back and that made Randhir's eyes to pop out of their sockets. Randhir thought that his nightmare will soon be a reality and the day is not far.

"Its 5pm now. We will reach by 6 in the morning. Enjoy the ride Farzis" Vardhan Sir announced and occupied the front row as the caravan galloped out of FITE.

"That was not needed" Randhir commented all of a sudden, after 1 hour of expedition. He didn't want to talk about it but he couldn't control himself. Sanyukta who was reading a romantic novel, jolted her lashes up to meet his complaining eyes.

"What are you talking about??" she asked in confusion.

"You know how I feel when you.... Why did you... Uhh... I mean... I don't like uhh... when you and... " he fell short of words. How could he ask her not to get closer to another guy when he himself is in a relationship? In fact, he has no right to say so. Or that's what his logical mind told him.

"What??" Sanyukta smiled.

"Nothing" he ended the conversation without any further word. Shrugging her shoulders, Sanyukta concentrated on her book while Randhir tried to form a proper sentence in his mind but failed miserably every time.

Soon night hobbled in. The stars and the moon witnessed two pure souls cocooning each other in their deep slumber. Sanyukta slightly shivered due to the cold winds coming through the window. In no time, Randhir moved closer and properly covered themselves with a quilt. Feeling his warmth, Sanyukta smiled and nuzzled closer to which Randhir planted a tender kiss on her head. Parth who woke up to have some water, noticed these two people doing cute antics in their sleep.