14. Knowing him in and out

"You don't even know him. Then how are you so sure about his likes and dislikes??" Ishika asked suspiciously.

"Woh woh... Mein" she stammered searching for a valid advocacy.
"Haan! Haven't you seen Ishika?? He never wore this color shirts to college. So I just guessed!" Sanyukta shrugged her shoulders and praised herself mentally for coming up with a good reply in no time.

"Excuse me! I know him better than you do. So keep your guesses with yourself" Ishika shot a glare before going back and Sanyukta heaved a sigh of relief.

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and Sanyukta turned back to find Parth.

"Parth! You here?? Where is Vidushi?" she asked

"She's still shopping, god knows what! I just came out to get something to drink" he looked really tired.

"That's good!" she laughed and again started looking at the clothes. She was so bored of being bored.

"So what else you know about him Sanyu??" Parth questioned out of the blue making Sanyukta to look at him.

Noticing her puzzled expression, he added with a smile"I heard your convo with Ishika. So I just wanted to ask what else you know about him"

Just then, Randhir came out of the trial room and was standing few steps behind them but none of them noticed.

"What else you wanna know about him??" she questioned back with attitude.

"You mean... You know every damn thing about Randhir??" Parth asked in surprise.

"Yes" Sanyukta replied yet again with attitude. Now Randhir was more curious to see how well she knew him.

"Okay then! As I'm totally tired of shopping and need some break and as you are very much confident, let's do one thing. I'll ask you questions about him and you will reply. Mind you Sanyukta, I'll crosscheck the answers with him later" Parth threatened.

"I'm ready Parth" she looked dauntless.

"Let's start!" Parth rubbed his palms in excitement.

"Ermm... Let's start with... His favorite color!?" he put forth his first question

"Navy blue" she replied in an instant

"Favorite cuisine"

"Chinese"

"Favorite subject"

"Kinematics of machinery"

"Favorite actors"

"SRK and Deepika"

"Favorite TV show"

"WWE... I mean Wrestling"

"Favorite cartoon" both of them laughed at this question.

"Tom and jerry"

"Favorite sport"

"Soccer and Cricket"

"Favorite cricketer"